Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 61votes)

nacuN

Alt Names: alt ナチュンalt Nachun
Author: Daisaku Tsuru
Artist: Daisaku Tsuru
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Near future. World-renowned mathematician/physicist Francis Dullam loses his left brain hemisphere and retires from the hard science to study dolphins. Several years later he comes up with a new thesis (which is essentially a collection of dolphin footage). As the "thesis" is being severely criticized by the media, Ishii Mitsunari (a student living in America) discovers the idea hidden there, that will help create a true Artificial Intelligence. Motivated to create the AI first, Mitsunari leaves for Okinawa, to follow the footsteps of Dullam.
Go to nacuN Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

i really couldnt stand the main character

Very... uhh... teenage.

Huh, weird to see this here. I would have sworn this is translated already. I've actually got all 6 volumes. I don't have time to translate anything, my scanner's pretty shitty, and I'm not willing to destroy the books, but at least I can vouch this is a pretty great series. There's a ton of interesting Okinawa-based lore, and it's a really good coming-of-age story that spoke to be when I was a student.

I hope all six volumes get translated!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics