Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 52votes)

My Boyfriend is a Jinyiwei

Alt Names: alt Bạn trai tôi là cẩm y vệalt Wo Nanpiao Shi Jinyiweialt 我男票是锦衣卫alt Мой любимый – Цзиньи-вэйalt حبيبي جينوي
Author: Hong Jun
Artist: Hong Jun
Genres: Drama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In a modern-day loli's home, a super handsome ancient Jinyiwei falls from the sky! Without parental care, the loli takes him as her closest person and even wants to become his bride?! Though he appears tsundere, cold, and picky on the surface, he finds it harder and harder to let go of her...

Note: Jinyiwei (in English "embroidered military guard") were secret police in China during the Ming dynasty (see Wikipedia for more).
Go to My Boyfriend is a Jinyiwei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does this type of child abuse in neglect form really happen regularly? New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

55 Comments

"Jinyiwei" presumably isn't translated because it's the name of an organization (and in this context means a member of that organization).

And "royal guard" is a bit nice. More like secret police. Seeing "My Boyfriend is Stasi" as a title is pretty wacky.

The only reason I came here was to find out what the @#$% is Jinyiwei. I think I will not bother to read to find out.

I love how whoever made the page for this translated everything in the title except for the random Chinese word most of us have never heard of. Might as well just leave the whole title in Chinese at that point...

Who in their right mind leaves a 7 year old alone for a month in their apartment? I doubt even Chinese parents are that irresponsible. I know it's just for plot convenience, but it's a little hard to swallow. And.. uhhh...romance? With a 7 year old? And a bishonen? Little girl, didn't your parents teach you to be wary of strangers? Does being handsome makes them automatically nice people? And random time travel? WTF? It's a bit early in the manhua, but my suspension of disbelief took a large hit. And what the hell is a Jinyiwei?

Something of a royal guard
The only reason I came here was to find out what the @#$% is Jinyiwei. I think I will not bother to read to find out.
Who in their right mind leaves a 7 year old alone for a month in their apartment? I doubt even Chinese parents are that irresponsible. I know it's just for plot convenience, but it's a little hard to swallow.

And.. uhhh...romance? With a 7 year old? And a bishonen? Little girl, didn't your parents teach you to be wary of strangers? Does being handsome makes them automatically nice people?

And random time travel?

WTF?

It's a bit early in the manhua, but my suspension of disbelief took a large hit.

And what the hell is a Jinyiwei?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics