Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 238votes)

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Alt Names: alt 生徒会役員共alt Student Council Staff Membersalt SYD
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I applied here since it's a close walk from my house. But it's really full of girls, huh?"
In this 4-koma series Tsuda Takatoshi is a new student in the recently gender-integrated high school. He's asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers...
Go to Seitokai Yakuindomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kotomi's Prospective Sister in-Law/Prospectos para Futura Cuñada de Kotomi New Window subliminal
  • 12 Replies

1074 Comments

Manga came first.
thanks i hope all the rest of vol 5 will be scanlated soon XD
I'm so glad FoOlRulez decided to pick this up again. (Not sure if they dropped it in the first place; there was a long dry period, though.) :] Thanks a lot!
Saw the Anime first, granted I don't know which came first. Either way, I'm amazed at how well it followed the panels. It was like I was watching the Anime. I was hearing the voices and everything. xD
Mitsuba is so pure on chapter 30.
Ch 92 ...
I know this series 4koma is short ...
but somehow I think this one is too short ...
that is definitely the most fun series if is only about dirty jokes xD
I believe the creator has some fun with it as well :)
For those of you who had forgotten where the story was since the last update: the girls are making dirty jokes, and Tsuda is playing tsukkomi.
Oh wait, my bad, that was the series summary. Yeah, nothing's changed since what you remember.
wasted products is dangerous.
Thank you for the update!
today's lesson: dont taste waste products!
Finally, an update. T_T

The dirty jokes are funny as always, and that's even after watching the anime and reading the manga. XD
finally new chapters!
pussy print lmao!
This is really awesome, the perveted jokes are great! On the other hand i'm not really sure i would label this a romance manga, haven't seen any development really other than the occasional misunderstanding that gets turned into a joke right away.
To keep track with the anime, it stops before vol 2 chapter 49(including 2 OVA's) so you can skip and just start with 49.
I usually hate 4-koma (for lack of plot and the tendancy to get repetitive and old) but this is genius. I never knew short dirty jokes could make me laugh so hard. The anime was great too.
You'd think that the dirty jokes would get boring after a while... but they just don't.
Only seen the anime version, but it was awsome. Recommended if you like comedy. Or pervy jokes in general. =_=
I seriously don't know whether to consider this a harem or not.
@timwolf I think it's the problem with a joke lost in translation.
If I'm not mistaken Tsuda thinks of V as in Victory, which would be う゛ぃ. But imo the pronounciation is a bit like び (bi) so whilst Tsuda thought of V the others were probably thinking of "bi" and - well - find the appropriate word with bi in the context of this manga X-D

That's my take on the situaion, but I did not look into the raws
one of the funniest manga out there!! and equally funny+quality anime adaption!!! :DDD definetely recommended
Did I miss the joke, or is it just not explained?
That "bi" everyone is chanting on chapter 86, what the heck is that?
im not really a fan of 4-koma but this is nice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics