Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 66votes)

Hakase to Suraimu-chan

Alt Names: alt 博士とスライムちゃんalt The professor and the slime
Author: Izaki Nayuta
Artist: Izaki Nayuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Living with strange creatures has its ups and downs.
Go to Hakase to Suraimu-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

So they are in a sort of underground facility and we never see outside. I think I can guess where the drama will come from and in what form.

An Alraune? Dryad? That whole institution is for researching Monstergirls?

I need to know the whereabout of this place. OwO

\[T]/ praise the sun

The professor and the man in the picture in the front page are different... is that going to be the tragedy?

Loving this series. I do wonder if and when the story will, either in flashback or real time, take a more melancholic turn. Do we know for sure it is a lost lover the professor is trying to recreate and not a kid sister or someone else? Did I miss somethi or was all the hints given a photo?
Cute but not the cutest amoeba based creature. That honor goes to Kirby.
Hnnnnnng!... Whether that Slime can turn into a human or not its so damn adorable, i want one. XD

Nooo please do not let me die this slime!
It's too cute! ç__ç

Everytime She says "Pyaaahh", My heart hurt so much, asthma maybe. After that I went to hospital for medical check up, Doctor said, My sugar level is abnormally above.

I'd really prefer if she remained a cute little slime and never became a fucking human loli which appears to be an inevitability.

Is this Hakase a Japanese version of Dexter or something?
And that damn slime is damn CUTE!

Hakase means professor/doctor. Cute slimes all the way.

Is this Hakase a Japanese version of Dexter or something?

And that damn slime is damn CUTE!

This is adorable.

So knowing japan he is going to fuck that slime, isn't he?

Has Lime ate since she was born?

Nothing can go wrong with a man and his sli-
>tragedy

yL1FO.jpg

It's a guilty pleasure, lol.

Tho i am curious to what sorts of tragedies will happen, considering in the first place it seems the Professor is trying to resurrect his lost lover?

The whole "unethical" card might get pulled into this since what he is trying is basically "human" experimentation.

There should be flashbacks too. the nuko flashbacks almost gave me a heart attack.

I am not sure I can watch Mad scientist like people putting the cute slime into different kinds of durability and strength tests. *shudder*

Well only one way to be sure and that is to read. :)

The professor is such a nerd. I love it.

I didn’t even read the title, I just saw “Meraki Scans” and automatically clicked. Worth it, as expected.
So she's a British slime, then.
s-lime you say

Well the S seems to be there at least

Shes cute but I would figure out her physiology before letting her jump in my lap. What if she started digesting?  

I-I love it

Plz dont drop this

those big jello droopy eyes, like a poison that slowly kills you of kawainess!! (>ლ) ugh!!

It's a guilty pleasure, lol.

Tho i am curious to what sorts of tragedies will happen, considering in the first place it seems the Professor is trying to resurrect his lost lover?

Instead of tragedies happening I think the manga will show glimpses of the tragedy that happened in the past like how "Das, the beard gorilla and I" did it (which is also being translated by the same group)

Its clearly the slime evolved to girlfriend mode.

Same colour “hair” and eyes, even has the purplish cow lick thing.

You should read more carefully. He said "in chapter 1". He's referring to the photograph the professor was looking at before the vat opened.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics