Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 40votes)

Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform

Alt Names: alt Akebi-chan no Sailor Fukualt Akebi-chan no Serafukualt 明日ちゃんのセーラー服
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akebi Komichi lives out in the countryside with her family. She's won entrance to the prestigious Roubai Academy middle-school for girls and now she wants only two things -- to wear the school's sailor uniform and to make a hundred friends!
Go to Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

53 Comments

I always want romance, but she's fun..

Will stick for a while.

it's not really ecchi, more like SOL manga

So um I'm getting the impression the author has a foot fetish...

Ecchi is used to describe a category of manga and anime with sexually oriented content... - Text when you hover over the ecchi tag

Given the definition provided by bato.to is this really ecchi? I mean, I think we see her underwear twice, but it is never really sexual is it? Both times made sense in context and I barely noticed. I don't care much either way, but it seems a bit disingenuous. 

echiii iiiiiiieeee I only looked at the pictures

story worth it?

oh author of Accel world, Aho girl and many more. but why is the artstyle so bad?

Hiro isn't the author of those. The search here is fuzzy and Hiro is a rather common part of Japanese names so it hit a bunch of different authors.
Here's his actual list of works: https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4111

echiii iiiiiiieeee I only looked at the pictures

story worth it?

oh author of Accel world, Aho girl and many more. but why is the artstyle so bad?

What is this, a wikihow on ponytail tying? hahahaha several picture just on that is amusing

I think this will be a common trend in this manga

I was looking at her nape more.

I have checked out most of Hiro's works, and read about half of Yumekuri here on batoto, but I gotta say, Akebi-chan is by far the cutest of them all. Indeed, even her little sister, and especially her mom (doki doki), are also super super cute.

Spoiler contains Akebi-chan volume 1 cover.

Spoiler

This is definitely Hiro's best work!

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon scanlation projects here

What is this, a wikihow on ponytail tying? hahahaha several picture just on that is amusing

Enjoy your diabete. Still, I'm surprised there's a publication somewhere willing to take 10+ pages to do a cartwheel/backflip...

I think this will be a common trend in this manga

The art is nice and refreshing to see.

Someone please tell me how this guys artwork can be so cute and gorgeous and everything, but it never really seems too fanservice-y. Just beautiful.

Probably because the mangaka has perfected the art of drawing beautiful woman as a result of drawing several hentai stories.

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon scanlation projects here

Someone please tell me how this guys artwork can be so cute and gorgeous and everything, but it never really seems too fanservice-y. Just beautiful.

Wearing that discontinued uniform will turn her into one of the 7 school mysteries

Though the setting's different, this is sort of reminding me of Aria - I think because her personality is similar to Akari's.  More fanservice though, which is fine by me.  In fact, I can't think of many things I like better in manga than iyashikei plus fanservice...

Thanks nojay, and looking forward to more.

That seirafuku looks outdated,

It's the same design of serafuku Komichi's mother wore when she was at Roubai Academy, twenty years ago or more (she's the central figure in the graduation picture in page 29 of the prologue chapter). The principal also reminisces that she wore the same uniform when she was a middle-schooler, presumably at Roubai Academy as well. Early Heisei (1989 and later) for mother or late Showa (before 1989) for the principal would match.

cute butt

That seirafuku looks outdated, it seems the model was post-showa era or early-heisei era.
But it look like countryside school uniform

Meanwhile the others wearing Blazers LOL~

Needs and ecchi tag.

cuteness overload...

Yumekuri, yep. That's why I thought this is familiar.

Can someone make a gif out  of the first section of the manga mmm...~?
Your contribution will be very appreciated mmm...

Awwww!! That little sister is sooo cute!

Too cute!

And then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

seems like a diabetes manga, another sweet manga is always welcomed by me :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics