Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 73votes)

Backstreet Girls

Alt Names: alt 后街女孩alt バックストリートガールズalt Back Street Girls - Washira Idol Hajimemashitaalt Back Street Girls わしらアイドル始めました。
Author: Jasmine Gyuh
Artist: Jasmine Gyuh
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A group of 3 yakuza failed their boss for the last time. After messing up an important job, the boss gives them 2 choices: Honorably committing suicide, or go to Thailand to get a sex reassignment surgery in order to becomes "female" idols. After a gruesome year long training to become idols, they successfully debut, with overwhelming popularity, much to their dismay. This is where their tragedy truly begins.
Go to Backstreet Girls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

wow that summary is a wild ride

There should be a special 'wtf am I reading' tag for this kind of stuff like there is on dynasty scan's reader.

This is GOLD mmm...~!

why thailand?? why???

cause thailand has one of the highest number of sex reassignment surgeries performed annually. people have long holidays there to get adjusted.

Well, the first chapter had a whole one joke in it

I hope it was because of all that setting up, and not because the author thinks drawing girls with men faces is inherently funny.

why thailand?? why???

if only you knew. Hint: watch hangover 2

I like this. It's like something the Nichobros author would come up with but not really. Whoever came up with this idea and realized it is pretty cool.

There are two ways to read this...

One in the voices of your regular yakuza...

The other in the voices of regular idols...

Read it in both for maximum effect...

Boys and girls, we have gone too far...too deep...balls deep...except there are no balls...balls...

I... I don't know if I should continue and follow...or not.

why thailand?? why???

This is awesome Please Upload more Thanks :D

Backstreets back, alright!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics