Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 415votes)

World's End Harem

Alt Names: alt 終末のハーレムalt 종말의 하렘alt Shuumatsu no Harem
Author: Link
Artist: Shouno Kotaro
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Series by LINK and ero-manga author Kotaro Shouno follows a young man awakened in a strange future after being frozen in an effort to save him from his currently incurable disease.
-------------------------------
Published in Shounen Jump Plus

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004750_57
Go to World's End Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicted conclusion of the story New Window lygarx
  • 4 Replies
Topic Will this story lead to ntr ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 13 Replies
Topic So another ten year wait New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

1747 Comments

It's been done.
Y_-_The_Last_Man_23_-_Widow's_Pass_03_-_

And better too.
Aren't there ways for 2 girls to bring children into the world using SCIANCE?

oh well, its fiction it doesn't need to make sense. i'm not reading this for the sci-fi, and neither do you :^)
Bring on the cleanex!!!
I'm glad you all love this series. Chapter 2 will hopefully be pushed out by today. Be sure to drop by our chat and say hi or thanks or ilu's :D
A virus wouldn't exterminate its only host, assuming that human males are the only hosts, or else It would disappear. It would instead evolve to be less deadly

Holy shit, thank you for picking this up!

I think Wilhem's point is that they should be doing artificial insemination using the guys who are immune.  If they want the MC to father children as quickly, reliably and safely as possible, they should just have him sit in a guarded room and crank out sperm samples all day, and then they can route the sperm to a carefully chosen queue of super-healthy women on fertility boosters.  It's only hentai logic that has him going out and personally meeting and banging hot chicks one after another.

And then bam! that's exactly what they mean when they suggest the MC to reproduce! I mean she didn't exactly say he had to have intercourse with them to reproduce, right? :P

Actually artificial insemination using infected/not immune male can still works, they just have to make sure the resulted babies are female, ain't it? Yeah, i know that's not really solving the virus problem but it can be used to make sure humanity (albeit only female) last longer.

But seriously though, there is one hidden problem. Male Deprivation Syndrome i call it. I can totally see women that demand to have sex with real males or they'll go bonker becoming one of the major plot.

This is indeed a good source for my thesis paper. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I guess that paper will be thrown into trash bin after being "used" ?

Well if i cant be the Legend i will be the Dxxk ... Ok is a bad joke but i couldnt resist it. Im sorry for my bad english

This is somehow an eromanga, but I'm seeing this as something serious. Followed for Science!

This is indeed a good source for my thesis paper. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think in this case, it's because of that MK Virus. They want to use him and the other remaining guys who are immune to make children that will most likely end up immune to the MK Virus as the guys are. I think that's the point behind it, it's not that they can't do artificial insemination, it's just that any guys born from it would just die from the airborne virus.

I think Wilhem's point is that they should be doing artificial insemination using the guys who are immune.  If they want the MC to father children as quickly, reliably and safely as possible, they should just have him sit in a guarded room and crank out sperm samples all day, and then they can route the sperm to a carefully chosen queue of super-healthy women on fertility boosters.  It's only hentai logic that has him going out and personally meeting and banging hot chicks one after another.

Death by Snoo-Snoo?

LOOOLLLLLL! That would be hilarious! Lets make the remaining 5 man: 3 gay and 2 impotent!

u know whats worse than that, al the women r lesbians, epic fail lol....

So that woman is not mc girlfriend?

Because i saw she had a mole near her eyes

While in the past ,that woman did'nt had any mole in her face

You know what would have made this story much more intense?

If the MC and the other remaining guys were gay.

Bro, you deserve more upvotes for that funny comment. xD

But seriously, that was quite the bomb dropped on him.

Spoiler

LOOOLLLLLL! That would be hilarious! Lets make the remaining 5 man: 3 gay and 2 impotent!

That one moronic story premise we're getting here... Don't tell me in 2045 they don't know about artificial insemination... This kind of story premise is only good for eromanga since the story is only a pretext but even for an ecchi-manga that too weak of a story premise...   

Okay, fine, have them inseminate the reserves of sperm we have... oh, the male babies may die since they are vulnerable to the virus! Oh, now we don't have more sperm... so yeah, we're going to die.
As I see it the gist will be to get 5 males to procreate non-stop, then organize the descendance into groups and ensure they breed with the other groups for 3 or so generations (cannot remember the exact point where it was totally safe) and thus ensure the genes are passed down and then there's not too many of an issue with the gene-base.

That one moronic story premise we're getting here... Don't tell me in 2045 they don't know about artificial insemination... This kind of story premise is only good for eromanga since the story is only a pretext but even for an ecchi-manga that too weak of a story premise...   

I think in this case, it's because of that MK Virus. They want to use him and the other remaining guys who are immune to make children that will most likely end up immune to the MK Virus as the guys are. I think that's the point behind it, it's not that they can't do artificial insemination, it's just that any guys born from it would just die from the airborne virus.

Ssssh, just let ir go...

Worlds end harem + MANGA = Prota Rito gae princesso.

Worlds end harem + MANWHA = Fucks fucks everywhere.

Oh there's five of them? Well this should be interesting.

Well ain't this something to read.

Hm. I believe I’ve seen a similar manga some time ago. Strange.

It's not exactly an original idea.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics