Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

I'm fairly sure Star Wars doesn't feel embarrassment for following the "Hero's journey" to a tee.  You know why?  Because it's Star Wars.  Same thing with Harry Potter.  Does he need to feel embarrassed for repeating the journey several times?  No, because he got to kill an evil wizard and eventually settled down and had a family.

Protip : Star wars isnt a blatant ripoff of countless other series.

Even Eragon is less of a ripoff than this series is. That says a lot.

I'm fairly sure Star Wars doesn't feel embarrassment for following the "Hero's journey" to a tee.  You know why?  Because it's Star Wars.  Same thing with Harry Potter.  Does he need to feel embarrassed for repeating the journey several times?  No, because he got to kill an evil wizard and eventually settled down and had a family.

Nah, Harry Potter should feel embarrased cause he wanted to become an Auror, had potential for that, and ended up becoming a normal salaryman instead.

The staff is going to be busy this month with RL. It would also be rather preferable if the novel was further translated before doing the manhua TL.

Thanks for the update and no focus only on the manhua.

I only read manga/manhua.

Don't abandon me. We had a good thing and 4 days I have seen or hear from you.

The staff is going to be busy this month with RL. It would also be rather preferable if the novel was further translated before doing the manhua TL.

Don't abandon me. We had a good thing and 4 days I have seen or hear from you.

Is there any place I can find the light novel that is further than 10 chapters in? 

Only a machine translation is available AFAIK:

http://www.lnmtl.com/novel/star-martial-god-technique

Is there any place I can find the light novel that is further than 10 chapters in? 

Dude, if your plot is guessed this easily, you are supposed to feel embarrassment.

If someone asked me what does Xianxia, in its most cliche form, looks like -- I'd send them this manwha.
The info-dumps about power levels, random exposition and random characters which commentate how impossible or shocking something is, the instant antagonists for perpetual conflict, OP-MC that seemed weak at first, a woman.
All that's missing is an old fart that'd fly out of a ring and start tutoring the kid. But I guess that form of "OP transformation" already happened with the random dream about a fireball, that came right the fuck out of nowhere. y;

So the MC achieves in a day what people usually take a few months to achieve. Wow, one of my predictions has already been proven correct!

What's interesting is how, that girl is only 1 stone apart from him and she's developing as fast as that other 4 stones guy. She should've been growing fast as well.

Bro, you're not a prophet or anything. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xianxia_novel

Educate yourself.

Dude, if your plot is guessed this easily, you are supposed to feel embarrassment.

"This master..." "This disciple..." 

I'm just laughing at the translations, in a good way :)

So the MC achieves in a day what people usually take a few months to achieve. Wow, one of my predictions has already been proven correct!

Bro, you're not a prophet or anything. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xianxia_novel

Educate yourself.

One day? Meh, the 25th Baam would laugh at your pace. Jk..

Heh. You guys are spoiled. Chapter 11 in the queue here. Shouldn't take too long to filter up.

The team is getting close to hitting the english novel translation in terms of content though. Another 1-2 manhua chapters at best. Manhua translation might stop then because of that. Even if they didn't hit the novel though, our editor is going to be away on business near the end of this month. So all subbing work will stop regardless then. This isn't casval's day job and they don't get paid one dime for this, it's just a service to the community, We've read a lot of manga in the past we couldn't have otherwise thanks to the community and wanted to give a little bit back.

That being said, the next two SMGT chapters have been cleaned and redrawn by Ridden already, once Matsunaga finishes their translation, they should soon be put up here. Probably near this weekend. They might also do a re-issue of some chapters to fix a couple of omissions and mistakes.

While casval presently does not accept donations, please do donate to the people translating the novel to english, namely AJRG, or once the manhua/novel is officially translated to your language, buy it if you like it.

Thanks for all your hard work guys. I quickly fell in love with this manhua as well.

What are you guys doing, you got me interested with the TDG release and the you had me fall in love with the daily Star Martial God Technique releases and now two days and no releases. 

The withdrawal symptoms are real out here.

Heh. You guys are spoiled. Chapter 11 in the queue here. Shouldn't take too long to filter up.

The team is getting close to hitting the english novel translation in terms of content though. Another 1-2 manhua chapters at best. Manhua translation might stop then because of that. Even if they didn't hit the novel though, our editor is going to be away on business near the end of this month. So all subbing work will stop regardless then. This isn't casval's day job and they don't get paid one dime for this, it's just a service to the community, We've read a lot of manga in the past we couldn't have otherwise thanks to the community and wanted to give a little bit back.

That being said, the next two SMGT chapters have been cleaned and redrawn by Ridden already, once Matsunaga finishes their translation, they should soon be put up here. Probably near this weekend. They might also do a re-issue of some chapters to fix a couple of omissions and mistakes.

While casval presently does not accept donations, please do donate to the people translating the novel to english, namely AJRG, or once the manhua/novel is officially translated to your language, buy it if you like it.

What are you guys doing, you got me interested with the TDG release and the you had me fall in love with the daily Star Martial God Technique releases and now two days and no releases. 

The withdrawal symptoms are real out here.

Could someone spoil me why this manhua is known to be notorious?

ty

MidoriKitzune
Nov 07 2016 09:30 PM

What is this. The bully is op ... new! ... naw...

Excellent quality scans and lightning fast releases. You guys are doing a tremendous job!

They already got to the 2nd layer, before the first day? In what seems to be over night? I think we're missing something here.

Its not explicitly described as well in the novel but when i read it to myself in my head a few times, it is being implied that these two have already gotten to 2nd layer before entering the academy

Yea it's mentioned in ch.8 that some juniors of noble families are already in the 1st or 2nd realm .

They already got to the 2nd layer, before the first day? In what seems to be over night? I think we're missing something here.

Its not explicitly described as well in the novel but when i read it to myself in my head a few times, it is being implied that these two have already gotten to 2nd layer before entering the academy

How close am I?

All those would still be bearable, if not for the fact that the MC is mess of a wussy scatterbrain.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics