Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 228votes)

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Alt Names: alt จอมเวทยุคใหม่ กับ ศาสตร์เวทที่ล้าหลัง!alt 異世界魔法は遅れてる!alt The Different World Magic Is Too Behind!
Author: Hitsuji Gamei
Artist: Comta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Felmenia Stingray was a genius magician. She quickly became the most distinguished magician of the Astel Kingdom after her discovery of white fire magic, which had the power to burn anything.

However, the world is in peril due to the Demon King. The kingdom's court magicians perform a summoning ritual for heroes and bring forth a hero and two youths, a boy and a girl. Unlike the girl, the young man refused to fight the Demon King alongside the Hero and demanded to be sent back to his world. The kingdom, angry with his behavior, lock him away.

Now Felmenia stands before the young man with her strongest magic, the white flame, being completely useless and asks who he is. It was already obvious to her that this man was far stronger than she was. To this he simply responds.

"Yakagi Suimei, a magician."
Go to Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN/WN? New Window xts
  • 6 Replies

322 Comments

>introduce a girl who is strong
>she is completely amazed when she gets overpowered by the MC

Lemme guess...she becomes the MC's main love interest right afterwards? Where have we seen this before?

Here are my other predictions :

>the MC is secretly stronger than the hero
>their female classmate who was summoned will end up falling for the MC too
>the kingdom are actually the bad guys
>more and more women keep falling in love with the MC even though he shows zero interest in any of them, and they are all blatant stereotypes (blond ojou-sama, flat chested elf with a breast complex, etc)

Anyone want to take bets if any of these will become true?

The only way this could become more cliched is if the MC levels up by eating enemies or the world has video game mecahnics.

After reading the LN so far, the answers to your predictions are as follows (massive spoiler alert):

Spoiler

Lemme guess...she becomes the MC's main love interest right afterwards?

Nope.

How much money are you betting?

Lemme guess...she becomes the MC's main love interest right afterwards? Where have we seen this before?

>more and more women keep falling in love with the MC even though he shows zero interest in any of them, and they are all blatant stereotypes (blond ojou-sama, flat chested elf with a breast complex, etc)

The only way this could become more cliched is if the MC levels up by eating enemies or the world has video game mecahnics.

Pretty much wrong on all counts except that the MC is stronger than the hero, assuming they follow the plot of the novel. I will refrain from anything specific, but lets just say this current cast is nothing important for the foreseeable future.

le meme arrows

Why do people keep translating these lol, help finish some of the current ones first

Man, I wish I was reborn into another world so I wouldn't have to read isekai stories anymore.

Then you'd probably end up reading isekai stories about becoming a corporate slave in this one.

Best part of every Isekai genre is whenever they summon someone they simple say yes i will without even checking the truth, The reason i find Konjiki no Wordmaster and Summoned Slaughterer the best of the Isekai genre...

raw

He actually has a good reason for wanting to go back.

Spoiler

"Earth"

manga name, please?

Bato.to readers when they stumble across waifu material or plot.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Send me back to Japan so I can live a long and unfulfilling life of soul-crushing monotony as a wage slave to various corporate overlords.

He actually has a good reason for wanting to go back.

Spoiler

That kind of MC again. huh...............................

Send me back to Japan so I can live a long and unfulfilling life of soul-crushing monotony as a wage slave to various corporate overlords.

Sumei and Reiji kinda remind me of Hachiman and Hayato from Yahari ore no sheishun. That alone will make me follow it.

Man, I wish I was reborn into another world so I wouldn't have to read isekai stories anymore.

Not again...

Um... you haven't read this manga yet?

sorry, I asked while looking the comments to decide if it's worth reading

manga name, please?

Um... you haven't read this manga yet?

Batoto readers when they see another isekai series

Spoiler

manga name, please?

so if the light novel version has any big changes, then you might be in luck.

Well, at least half available translated chapters were translated from LN but it didn't get that much better. And if I remember right LN is the same except some additional extras at the end of the first volume that were left untranslated.

do explain, how atrocious is the writing in the WN? is it bearable?

There's not much to talk about writing when most chapters have machine translation or something similar in effect, some parts being total gibberish.

Oh, they made manga finally. (Web) novel has atrocious translation and has many other bullshit things in the story. Let's hope that manga somehow will fix it.

Bear in mind most web novels were written as original fiction without editors or a second opinion.  :D  Think fanfiction but original content, haha.  Any manga versions of webnovels are almost always from the cleaned up/edited/altered light novel version, so if the light novel version has any big changes, then you might be in luck.  :D

waiting for Lefille!!!!

He looks like a child here than the illustrations from the novel. I just wanted to see their faces and how they differ from my imaginations off from reading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics