Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 972votes)

Hinamatsuri

Alt Names: alt Anzu Matsurialt ヒナまつりalt Hina Matsurialt Sabu Matsuri
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, a strange object falls on the head of Nitta, a member of the yakuza. Inside the box is a strange young girl named Hina. She has tremendous supernatural powers, and Nitta finds himself reluctantly taking her in. Her powers can come in handy for his yakuza business, but he also runs the risk of her using them on him! Not to mention, if she doesn't use her powers, she will eventually go berserk and destroy everything around her. Nitta and Hina's strange life together is just beginning...
Go to Hinamatsuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama' New Window ninch
  • 9 Replies
Topic Ending of chapter 58? New Window Ovnidemon
  • 1 Replies
Topic Does anyone else tear up on Anzu chapters? New Window moist_gorilla
  • 2 Replies
Topic If you had a daughter... New Window null7
  • 17 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window anonymous preferred
  • 22 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hinamatsuri New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1886 Comments

ahh, Hitomi...
@ anonymous preferred You're welcome. If you ever need any fonts or software or anything else scanlation-related, lemme know and I'll upload them :) and thanks very much again for your continued hard work.
why were the chapters taken down?
@Sootopolis: Thank you so much for tips! I am using Ipad, or photoscape on my business laptop (I'm not allowed to install Photoshop or other commercial software on it) for manga-editing. If I get down to working on some other manga, I will definitely take your advice. XD

@ShadowMonkey71, @zippyfan, @penguin71: ch 9 is my favorite, only second to ch 12.

@bo_jangles, @GSC, @jerrywinger: Thank you for your kind words. =)
wasn't expecting this series to be a good read, but it is! Ch9 was so sweet.. Thank you @anonymous_preferred for your hard work !
@ anonymous preferred thanks for all your hard work, this series is great and to have all those releases out so fast was amazing and highly appreciated. OT scanlation stuff
Spoiler
Totally badass!
Trying...to...resist...can't hold back tears...emotional waves surpasing the walls of my dam...
Ch.9 got to me.
@anonymous preferred thank you so much for the scans. QC wasn't an issue since you had scans out every few hours and it was still easily readable. Thanks for just getting scans out for us to read!

Also, Nitta should take Anzu in. It seems kinda sad that she has to be homeless since Nitta was the one that broke the ball-thingy.
i sort of wanted nitto to adopt the other telekinetic kid as well but I guess that's not happening now. Chapter 9 was pretty sweet.
@anonymous preferred: Thank you for your work you've put into sharing this fantastic manga with us so far. I appreciate it.
Chapter 9:
Spoiler
Spoiler
lol
I thought salmonberries was a great way to translate it. Sounds tastier than fish eggs. Unfortunately, they sound cheaper too.
@atgc: I cannot hide my English kinda sucks. it's kind of you to overlook my mistakes, =) still, if you see any sentence that doesn't make sense, let me know so i can fix it.

@all: thank you for reading this.
Good news to all: some other scanlation group is picking up this manga. Translation and QC issues solved.

@nsfw: To this day, I believed that 'ikura' were salmonberries in English, and as if it were not worse enough, I thought it sounded very poetic like forget-me-nots. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I will change it.

@acolyte: definitely, salmon roe... :)

@Excorsism: anon-kun sounds like I am moe-nized. Sweet. Centering bubble is too hard a trick for my finger on the tablet screen. BTW what font do you suggest?
So is it salmon roe or salmonberries? XD
why is salmon roe translated as salmonberries?salmonberries is a completely different thing
The lettering doesn't really bother me. Translation is ok, most of it makes sense.
Right now, I'd rather see new chapters than see the previous ones cleaned.
This manga is fucking hilarious. "Show the spirit of the Asaka Commercial District!" xD
I like the guy's dressing style and the author actually changes his clothes from time to time.

If only we have more protagonists with a fashion sense like this.

Now where to find clothes like his...
The translation is a little rough but the manga itself is hilarious. Thanks anonymous.
HAHAHAHA whats with the yakuza and their vases? xD
I suggest centering your bubbles anon-kun, that and using a better looking font (personal aesthetics here).
i love this series its to funny

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics