Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 42votes)

Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi Monogatari

Alt Names: alt มังกรน้อยแสนซน อลวนจอมเวทย์alt コーセルテルの竜術士物語alt Cosertell no Ryuujutsushi Monogatarialt 魔法龍術士第二部alt 龍術士物語alt Koseruteru no Ryuujutushi Monogatari
Author: Isurugi Ayuma
Artist: Isurugi Ayuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Corseltel is a fantasy land where dragons and humans live together in harmony. Dragon Sorcerers, in return for borrowing power from the dragons to use magical spells, must take care of the dragon offspring. Mashel, said to be one of the best Dragon Sorcerers in all Corseltel, is able to use all 7 dragon types meaning that he must take care of 7 different dragon children. The dragon children, each representing the types (dark, light, fire, water, wind, earth, life) learn to harness their power through Mashel and also look up to him as a parent. The cuteness of the dragon kids and the life lessons they learn will capture many readers.

Prequel:

> Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/corseltel-no-ryuujitsushi-r273 )

Sequel:

> Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi - Koryuu Monogatari
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/corseltel-no-ryuujitsushi-koryuu-monogatari-r6212 )
Go to Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic update with this series? New Window bigstew00
  • 0 Replies
Topic Translation of chap 17 p.12 New Window sibkid
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Baby Dragon New Window Hellion Twins
  • 7 Replies

42 Comments

Such a cute read. I like the baby dragons a lot but i'm always wondering why does only Nata have wings and if he can fly with them.
cute!!!!!!![spoiler]not on this one seeyou[/spoilers]
I should probably put an update about translations. Tales_fan will be typesetting Monogatari while I've decided to work on the original series instead. So for now, Tales_fan's typeset chapters will be uploaded.
@Adasifs
Good luck, Mac.
Zero2001- just thought that you (and others) would be interested to know that I'll be attempting to typeset the Corseltel series using Goingsoloonce's translations. It's my first time, and I'll be quite slow. I'll try my best and upload the typeset chapter on Baototo when it's complete. :D
Dont usually like these sort of stories but the chibi dragons are kinda cute...
well... now only chapter 14 is missing
Will someone please tell goingsoloonce to download Blambot's free fonts from here: http://www.blambot.com/index.shtml

And use Anime Ace 2.0 as default font for manga.

Really, horrid fonts for such a good manga? Annoying... Though the translation is A grade in my opinion.
Too.. much.. WORDS!
So cute, moe desu~
I like it, it's really cute, cozy... a nice heart warming feel to it.
Awwh Nata~ You're so adorable. <3
I think it's a nice manga.

Sure, some chapters are missing, but that does not harm the reading experience too much.
It's cute and a bit of light reading, not overloaded with anything.

I always read it at the end (if a new chap is availible) that way I can finish the manga-reading sessions relaxed.
Why all the negative reviews?

It's one of my favourite light hearted stories!

Mangafox has all the chapters for the first season volume and second season's volume is still being scanlated.
I dont even need to open up Chapter one to relize at this stage in time that its not worth reading. I mean Just look at all of those missing chapters lol.
It's josei, tread with caution. "The cuteness of the dragon kids and the life lessons they learn will capture many readers" in the description definitely sounds like a trap!
Too much exposition for my taste.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics