Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

Anyone here reading Tales of Demons and Gods too? Oh and is anyone reading the LN, is the pacing so fast there too?

The LN is has very slow periods of exposition followed by occasional timeskips

Anyone here reading Tales of Demons and Gods too? Oh and is anyone reading the LN, is the pacing so fast there too?

That main heroine is so cute that id follow this just to see her again

true, very true but tbh, i also like the white haired girl ( forgot her name )..and also...i'm wondering if.. those 2 girls that wanted zingze as a "teacher" will be a part of his... harem team, haha.

That main heroine is so cute that id follow this just to see her again

that Liang Yu fella is really annoying... i have a bad feeling about this... why do i feel like..the murder weapon is inside MC's tent ? seriously...now i want to read the next chapters even more, i want to see how this "mistery case" is solved.

@casval: thanks for the chapters. Also regarding the latest chapter, i berely noticed its LQ so it doesn't matter, for me at least, even LQ is good so.. keep up the good job ^.^

"That guy I don't like who already openly humiliated the victim decided to kill him because they had a fight where he won. My logic is flawless. Give that guy capital punishment." This is amazing, even by Chinese light novel standards.

His so called brother is the murderer, I just know it! If not that would actually be a huge shock...since how suspicious he's been lately. 

Does this universe not understand the concept of privacy?

What the hell

Big Sister An just loves getting injured so she could go to XingHe for healing. lol

I don't know if you remember, but his healing speeds others cultivation.

"Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side"

Harem tag pls.

Big Sister An just loves getting injured so she could go to XingHe for healing. lol

We've reached the HQ publicly available raws. We'll probably switch to LQ raws.

nuuu low quality, how big is the difference? :'(

We've reached the HQ publicly available raws. We'll probably switch to LQ raws.

While the story is quite good, but it feels too familiar with the god&demon ones. Kid from poor branch family getting power and rebel against the bully main faimily. There's quite overlap too in the story idea and presentation. The author could've merge both ideas and elements into one richer story instead dividing into two fairly similar stories like these.

White haired girl sees power, white haired girl wants! (brunette girl, defend your man!)

I agree, but she seems to be a a social climber. I predict a few problems before she wants him for more than his power.

I don't think so, since she's probably already at a high standing in society.

Two dogs in heat are chased off, one shark incoming!

White haired girl sees power, white haired girl wants! (brunette girl, defend your man!)

White haired girl is the best one for sure.

I agree, but she seems to be a a social climber. I predict a few problems before she wants him for more than his power.

White haired girl is the best one for sure.

The whole stigma here is the 'specialization is better than jack of all trades' argument. There also appears to be next to no 'charging' for Star Arts. Since Star Arts was so unbalanced, they were probably suppressed, probably through improper testing or maybe they just did die out naturally. Either way, everyone assumes that they're weak because most of their arts were internal rather than external.

My reading of what the teacher said is that Flame Arts and Dragon Arts are inherited via bloodline, which means that the techniques have been preserved and passed down along family lines.  Star Arts appears at random, so even though it has the potential to be more powerful, its techniques have mostly been lost.

Weak and poor MC becomes OP and gets stronger than his cowardly tormentors, much to their dismay and unjustified anger.

Whoa, déjà-vu...

What are you talking about? This never happened before, never happened I say!

What a surprise, the rich and entitled brat thinks he can commit murder just because his family has tons of money. Figures that all the rich heirs would be total sociopaths. I wouldn't be surprised if they're mysogynists as well. (since both black haired guys have staked out their 'claim' to their future wives and don't care about their opinions or feelings)

More please!!!

Are you going to translate something else when you soon catch up to the main source or are you going to just wait for the slow release of this series?

Well there are more chapters than the 25 you see publicly available. AFAIK the author has released 28 chapters so far. But they are behind a paywall. We haven't quite decided what to do once we hit that.

Weak and poor MC becomes OP and gets stronger than his cowardly tormentors, much to their dismay and unjustified anger.

Whoa, déjà-vu...

I wonder if this white haired Dragon Arts girl (her intro pic showed her with the Dragon Arts eyes) will borrow some of the MC's Qi...

Is this a harem route indicator? (the summary did mention he'd have 'young beauties at his side.)

So we've got two black haired jerkwads who have already decided who their wives are going to be. I figure they are the 'woman should serve their husband and remain at home' types, definitely not the type a woman wants in her life.

Dragon Arts is strong, Flame Arts controls flame, Star Arts can do anything... Wut? This is just not fair lol~

Dragon Arts are all about overwhelming physical power and defense. Flame Arts focus upon absolute control of the flames created by the user. Star Arts are about buffs and healing.

So, in basic:

Dragon Arts: Monk

Flame Arts: Black Mage

Star Arts: Red Mage

The whole stigma here is the 'specialization is better than jack of all trades' argument. There also appears to be next to no 'charging' for Star Arts. Since Star Arts was so unbalanced, they were probably suppressed, probably through improper testing or maybe they just did die out naturally. Either way, everyone assumes that they're weak because most of their arts were internal rather than external.

I also predict that, eventually, Fire Arts will become indestinguishable from either Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayer or Avatar's Firebending. Those really are the only ways to make it work.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics