Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 464votes)

Love Tyrant

Alt Names: alt 연애폭군alt Love Tyrantalt Renai Boukunalt The Very Lovely Tyrant of Lovealt 恋愛暴君
Author: Mihoshi Megane
Artist: Mihoshi Megane
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day Guri, a shinigami-cosplaying cupid holding a mysterious item, appears in front of the high school boy Aino Seiji, trying to force him to kiss a random person. With Seiji choosing to kiss Guri, how will his yandere crush, Hiyama Akane, handle it!? Since normal love seems to have become a little boring these days, the gallant (and troublesome) messenger of love appears! This love triangle is a matter of life and death! So will Seiji survive this? Find out in this hypertension love(?) comedy.

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/lovetyrant/
Go to Love Tyrant Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 9 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 5 Replies
Topic New Chapters of love tyrant New Window silverwane
  • 1 Replies
Topic That blade she's holding... New Window ZeKeR
  • 5 Replies

1402 Comments

What a unique Manga...
Instant follow:
This is going to be freaking epic!!! But how did they not get sued for copyright?!
Pure WIN!!!
Dis.. Dis is very very good! :)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL tat 2 president LOOOOOOL!!!!
Ah the yandere female character, it really isn't a comedy or tragedy manga without them. Is really special having a that blank yandere stare on a girl, while some other girl gets to friendly with her man.
Thanks for the release. I really hope this continues.
okay.. dafuq.. threesome? Posted Image
yanderes are kinda scary... but one that can't kill you is just sexy.
The author sold me at "Kiss Note". The yandere and sadist angel love triangle was just gravey on top of an already hilarious premise.
This is like, somehow, epic.

Follow'd!
muy loco el manga pero fantástico al mismo tiempo me encanto.
Grats on the convoluted plot. Followed.
Yea the yandere is what made me read this, and I'm glad I did.
That was...interesting... <_<
@PropaneNightmares : No, this is Patrick.
I have been using Batoto for years, but today is the first time I had the severe urge to comment on something. So I created an account TODAY, JUST, for THIS:

DAFUQ?!??!??!? Did I just read?

@road. That also would have passed through my mind, if my thought processes hadn't been overloaded and fried with what I just read. Maybe chapter two or later will have some more on that unfortunate pairing.
I dunno why but I'm in love with the yandere girl <3
This is MADNESS!
madness?
THIS IS LOVE TYRANT!
Not that his freakish undying love triangle isn't important, but am I the only one who is worried about what just happened to the world governments? The President just eloped with the Prime Minister of Japan. Does no one else feel like this is a bad sign for the rest of the world? At all?
Me gusta. Me gusta mucho.
Dafuq did i... just read?
This is good, yandere, shinigamis, if they add some raw gore here and there, I would cum right away.
She was apparently lying
I don't understand. Why did she would she die if he doesn't kiss?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics