Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 94votes)

Chihaya-san's Fine That Way

Alt Names: alt 千早さんはそのままでいいalt Chihaya-san Cocok Apa Adanyaalt Chihaya-san wa Sonomama de Ii
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teenage girl struggles in a conflict between her desire to diet and her constant hunger pangs.
Go to Chihaya-san's Fine That Way Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

I hate that Kishi girl. Ruining the series for.  Going after children in her twisted perverted ways and the author's using her for his own sexual fantasies.

Kishibe being low key shipped with Rui.

Spicy poop hurts like the dickens.

Those rich aromas, the heartening, filling portions and ingredients, and those delicious spices... A good and spicy curry is always a welcome treat.

Every chapter needs more Ayame.

Can we confirm? Did we get a new party member? YESSSSS

Spoiler

His little sister is really cute! It’s really refreshing to see a normal little girl who hasn’t been shoehorned into a loli subtype.

not yet

economic pr.... what

His little sister is really cute! It’s really refreshing to see a normal little girl who hasn’t been shoehorned into a loli subtype.

You know if she really wanted to lose weight sex burns quite a few calories.

I think that might not be the case actually. 

You know if she really wanted to lose weight sex burns quite a few calories.

"Shima is still in puberty" should be its own spin-off series.

Looks like you're making steady progress, Shima mah boy.

I'll just add "Chihaya wearing your gakuran and being embarrassed about to it" to the milestone list, then:

Spoiler

P.S. soo~ fluffy:

Spoiler

There is no polite way to eat cheap ramen. Slurp up the noodles, tear the pork with your teeth, pour the broth down your gullet, don't stop till it's gone, wash it down with 500-yen draft beer. Then have another. A half-dozen gyoza on the side, too.

I gotta get back to Japan SOON. I'm hungry.

Spoiler

There it is

At least draw her actually chubby for fuck sake.

Please bro, dont say chubby in here, lets call it THICC

"are you going to take responsibility, if i get fat?!"

"yeah, i prefer it like that."

just marry already you two. just marry already.

We need more of her.

K0zPmvD.png

Looks like you're making steady progress, Shima mah boy.

When I read the first chapter, I thought Shima was a girl and was looking forward to lesbians. Oh well, this isn't too bad either. Lol. And y'all! Obviously nobody else thinks she's particularly fat but it's her own teenage girl mentality and weak will that makes her think she's fat.

Spoiler

Im+techlexic+_99eaf73c0c19c0f7bd26ce699b

Spoiler

I was beginning to wonder if she felt anything romantic toward him. Happy to see that she does see him romantically from time to time.

Those two are so cute.

When's the next chapter on Ayame-chan's Fine That Way?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics