Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 138votes)

Kunoichi no Ichi!

Alt Names: alt クノイチノイチalt クノイチノイチ!alt 쿠노이치노이치alt Kunoichi no Ichi
Author: Kanazawa Shinnosuke
Artist: Kanazawa Shinnosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a school trip to shinobi-themed Ninjatown, a young man named Ichi Kuno accidentally springs a mystical ninja trap which sends him back to the Age of the Ninja. Having no other path, he must pose as a girl and infiltrate an Kurenai Academy, a school of kunoichi students, to retrieve a mystical scroll that can return him to the future. But when everyone around him is already far better at stealth and infiltration than he could ever imagine being, it's not going to be easy. He'll need to employ his own special bag of tricks, and have a lot of luck, if he's going to last more than 5 minutes surrounded by hot kunoichi girls, every one of whom would happily kill him in a moment if he's discovered.
Go to Kunoichi no Ichi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Hm I wonder what kind of modern knowledge will he apply to his Kunoichi tricks.

I wonder if it includes his ability to hide or diffuse boners

It's probably mental. A realization that if he does get aroused, he'll be found out and die pretty quickly. Like this:

Then again, there are worse ways to die...

Compartmentalized genitalia. Like Gumby

1375726396185.jpg

also breasts of old people and beer drunkards?

Vomit.gif

Nah, dude. He just have an ED.

Yep, this is good dumb fun. 

Unless this guy has a very effeminate father, it may be worth considering how long kunoichi school lasts and how far into puberty he is. 

And this is from doujin called "Mayuge izm"

Well....

CTRL-A on your previous post you quoted and look again

Hey,isn't the artist of this in some way related to the one that made "Dagashi Kashi"?

His kunai should have been unveiled ages ago. Unless he's hiding a shuriken.

Can a man get a name for the cosplay girls at front pages?

Enako, one of the more famous cosplayers, period, and deservedly so

Can a man get a name for the cosplay girls at front pages?

Kyon-kun from suzumiya haruhi

sauce is Mayuge IZM

And this is from doujin called "Mayuge izm"

I know I know this guy from some series, but from where?? I can't remember D:

Kyon-kun from suzumiya haruhi

sauce is Mayuge IZM
This is fucking stupid but i dont care

1375726396185.jpg

I know I know this guy from some series, but from where?? I can't remember D: 

Looking at it like that, no I guess not.  There isn't any actual sex or anything (outside of dream sequences and imagination stuff, where they straight up do show sex briefly), but there's lots of girls masturbating, bondage, and breasts.  I think there's 1 or 2 handjobs too

So I guess it might be safe

I guess it depends on how...in depth these girls go 

Does the MC have boner resistance lv 99 ?

Nah, just the "Living in Terror" debuff which severely reduces blood flow to the groin region.

i was expecting somtehing to happen in the bath

Spoiler

Does the MC have boner resistance lv 99 ?

Looking at it like that, no I guess not.  There isn't any actual sex or anything (outside of dream sequences and imagination stuff, where they straight up do show sex briefly), but there's lots of girls masturbating, bondage, and breasts.  I think there's 1 or 2 handjobs too

what, so it's no worse than Tsugumomo then?  I see no problem with that.

Can't be worse than Parallel Paradise...

Can it?

1375726396185.jpg

Trap filled manor

Well, alt least one trap :)

I looked at all the raws, there's no way this is staying on here lol.

I look the raws too, Very Interesting Although I cant read Moonrunes very well
If this series taken down in here, I can still read it in Let It Go IRC(if they still continue translate this till the end)

To be more precise: "isekai" is going from Japan to medieval Europe whilst "time travel" is going from Japan to somewhere in Japan's history.

What? No. That's not what isekai means at all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics