Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

I came in with relatively mediocre expectations, but this is actually pretty fun. And definitely not as bad as the type of manhua this is parodying.

Well there are a few good xianxia in novel form.

Second brother is a guy right?

He....is..

Second brother is a guy right?

I binge read this yesterday, in lieu of doing any actual work, and I regret nothing

Thank you for this wonderful series and translation!

did he have boobs when the guy killed him ?

I came in with relatively mediocre expectations, but this is actually pretty fun. And definitely not as bad as the type of manhua this is parodying.

Wow, this is much better than I first thought. Can't wait for everything to be uploaded.

• Uru likes this

The blond dude isn't the MC his the rival character rivals always beat the MC in the first encounter and pick weakness element of the MC.

I won't be reading this but I like the guy's dress in the cover xD

Read the raws....so much yaoi flags.....

You'll come to understand why they all look extremely feminine..... very soon. 

I found someone posting a link to a compilation by the group/person who's translating them:

http://imgur.com/a/8W2FU

Just for those that want to read asap.

So I assume the stuff that's going to be uploaded here is the same thing.

Well this series left my penis confused. Just traps... traps everywhere. We going hunting?

@Cephei

minami_shimada_baka_to_test_by_neotakuxw

this is funny :P

followed xD

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Imagine what all the girls will look like if the guys look like that.

While I can't make myself believe that those aren't girls, I really like this so far. Hopefully the MC will stay as he is.

"Big brother and second brother."

I have this strong inclination to question their genders...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics