Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 320votes)

Arachnid

Alt Names: alt アラクニド
Author: Murata Shinya
Artist: Ifuji Shinsen
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alice is a senior high school student who lives with an uncle that spends his time tormenting her everyday. One day, Alice witnesses the death of her uncle by the hands of an assassin called "Kumo" (Arachnid in Japanese). She then falls unconscious, and upon waking up, she finds out that she's in Kumo's house... Now, this Alice who no longer has any family is being raised by the assassin himself..!

Spin-off: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/caterpillar-r4654
Go to Arachnid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wonderful! New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest chapter New Window chiroh
  • 4 Replies

795 Comments

what a weird 'boss character' this guy is....
Yeah so Alice has to be one of if not my favorite heroine of all time.
Cockroaches feed on pantsu? o_O
I was searching for it here, I really love this manga, for the fact that the main is a girl + yuri, also the assassins and psychological thing.
Woo, I just can;t stop anticipating more from this manga. It's so good and interesting...
Lol bondage and desertion play what next?
something tells me that a kid around her age is the boss cause in this last chapter that dude bachi said hes already in the school. looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Who knows, but Suzume Bachi (sparrow bee) is the Japanese name for the Asian giant hornet.
Very cool series. Can't wait for some fly, ants, and mosquito assassins, lol.
nice chapter.
Something bugs me about this manga.
A lot of talk about insects...
Phantom is better, like this manga however it's to fake... they even try to explain their ability's.. but it does not make sense -.-
Im also kinda reminded of requiem for the phantom. Well I wonder what she going to do now.
this manga is awesome! reminds me of similar manga like black cat and the anime phantom- requiem for the phantom.
if your looking for Chap 8 go to this site.
what the hell! chapter 8 is missing!
@Ayreos yeah!!it's exactly coz it's so diabolic that it's different from whatever i've read berfore
This manga's strong point its being so twisted...
its just going to have to get better from now on i believe.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics