Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

Ah, I can't wait to get punched repeatedly in the gut

There's a scene in Chapter 1 I don't get - what's happening in the first panel of page 47?

Ahhhh good old G.E. Good Ending nostalgia
Spoiler

The NTR is strong in this one but believe me, in Sasuga Kei's hand, things well get even more fucked up when the third party come mmm..

I dont know i feel a harem coming. EIther way im glad someone finally picked this up.

Besides its obvious flaws i loved GE and this series seems like its funnier and more interesting, plus the MC doesnt seem like a nice guy who tries too hard. Too many of those MCs around. 

Lol poor boy, I feel for him.

Raws anyone?

Only chinese scanlation, but it serves it's purpose if you don't know japanese.

Raws anyone?

FUCK I REMEMBER THIS STYLE

Time to take the GE feel train choo c-choo

Raws anyone?

Brace your hearts lads, my NTR sense is tingling ;_;

The NTR is strong in this one but believe me, in Sasuga Kei's hand, things well get even more fucked up when the third party come mmm...

Brace your hearts lads, my NTR sense is tingling ;_;

yeah this is so messed up, if my crush and my first time partner become my relative

to be honest, i don't know whether to be exited or depress

Ohh... this will be a fun ride.... :D

but...I can't help reading. that mindfuck.

Oh god I knew it... it's Sasuga Kei... it's going to be a long ride... somebody hold me.

Wait... Sasuga Kei mmm...~!

FUCK I REMEMBER THIS STYLE

Seriously, how perfect of a name can a manga-ka have? Especially for the type of work she's put out so far...

"Wow, you successfully pissed off 100% of your readers. Sasuga, Kei."

Yes.

I think the only happy ending in this manga is going to be the mom and dad...

holy fuck, sister is best grill. 

First chapter fuck!! --> Instant Follow

The entire mixer part reminded me really heavily of that one episode of Gintama.

lol, again it's not a triangle.... well, I already stated that in one of my other comments on another manga.

Meh, another unfollow I guess.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics