Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 107votes)

Mida Love ♪

Alt Names: alt みだLOVE♪alt 淫LOVE♪
Author: Hayashi Tetsuya
Artist: Hayashi Tetsuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Andou Ryousei decides the way he live his own life, rather than following in his playful parent’s way of living. One day, during his 17th birthday, his childhood friend gave him a present. It was the perfect chance for him to confess his love to her but something strange happened---. What is missing from Ryousei…! A new serialization with max libido!
Go to Mida Love ♪ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

99 Comments

yis

Spoiler

Followed

You're everywhere SquigglesJP, thanks for all the hard work man mmm...~!

Do the mascots(in this case the batlike familiar) always have to look cute? Isn't this demographic Shounen? Why the heck?...

needs (among other things) a supernatural tag.
aside from that, it's pretty easy to see how this will play out. all 3 characters will bee too embarrassed to say anything of consequence to each other for the next million years when a single honest conversation would lead everyone to live happily ever after.

well, im sure the conversation will happen wwhen the author feel like moving on from this manga.
Beautiful. He gets a bisex harem. Nice.

Calling it now, Ouji's childhood crush was Ryou all along. I mean, Ryou female form and the girl are basically the same except for age.

That's clearly the case, yes.  Or (less likely) Ryou just happens to look just like her, which will still set up the triangle.

New tag.
Spoiler

Calling it now, Ouji's childhood crush was Ryou all along. I mean, Ryou female form and the girl are basically the same except for age.

idk why there are people who like these kind of mangas, I found it repulsive 

Simple, Gender-Bender fetishist.

Just read the earlier comments and you can see that there are plenty who appreciates Gender-Bender tag. :P

aside from that, it's pretty easy to see how this will play out. all 3 characters will bee too embarrassed to say anything of consequence to each other for the next million years when a single honest conversation would lead everyone to live happily ever after.

Thing like this are seriously dependent on Editor's judgement and the Author's wits.

If the Editor thinks that tedious stalled relationship is selling, and the Author aren't unable to came up with good progression idea, then the manga is doomed just like you had prophesied.

needs (among other things) a supernatural tag.

idk why there are people who like these kind of mangas, I found it repulsive 

That is one way to wake up...

ouch, this hurts to read in a number of ways

So in order for Ryou to safely have sex with Hime without changing gender midway, he has to have homo sex with Ouji first?! XD

Does the last page necessitate another tag?

Spoiler

Then a tag that starts with Yu- and ends with -Ri is also inevitable.

Eh. This should be funny but its not funny.

Well, the MC was almost raped back there, twice... 

Eh. This should be funny but its not funny.

When I started reading this, it had no tags

Let's just say it made the first chapter a lot more interesting

Does the last page necessitate another tag?

Spoiler

YES! FINALLY!

A Cubus race which can easily change gender! :D

That's what i call efficient!

My prayers have been answered! it's translated!

nice, follow

Instant favorite :3

Hahaha, this is great!

Of course, now he's 1.3x male.  What does that do for him?

Edit:  From the author's twitter, the first page of Chapter 7:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvvrdaCUEAQoHYg.jpg

Never thought it turn out that way

Thanks for the tags :P -drools at gender bender-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics