Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 97votes)

Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise)

Alt Names: alt クズとメガネと文学少女(偽)alt Scum and Glasses and Literature Girl (Fake)
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Murakami Haruki? I know--it's actually Kadokawa Haruki." This is the story of some glasses guy and a piece of human trash who falls for a (fake) literature girl who has nothing going for her aside from her face.

RAW: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/bungakushoujo
Go to Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

It's just been two weeks and I'm missing this already. D:

It's back! ^^ though updates may be infrequent since I'm on vacation currently haha

It's just been two weeks and I'm missing this already. D:

Man, I can already see this happening.

Black Haired dude: So Orikawa likes this kind of book! Guess I need to read more of this then! Oi glasses dude! Give me more this kind of books!

Orikawa: Shit! I just saw the glasses guy give a lot of gays books to that other guy. J-just how far are their relationship goes?

This series is gold.

Man, I forgot that Orikawa is supposed to be dense. Not knowing Yukio Mishima would be like an American student not knowing Hemingway...

It's pretty funny reading a manga of a Japanese high school student being intimidated by Confessions of a Mask when I remember reading the Temple of the Golden Pavilion in high school.

...If Hemmingway had ever lead a far right group, attempted to stage a coup d'état by holding hostage the commander of a military base, then performed ritualised suicide.

Note the reference in 56 to the book in 53, heh, armpits.

Dude, don't even try to front. Getting into her panties is the ONLY reason you're after her

Good job glasses lad, you're opening the door for fetishes even if you're not trying to!

makes me wonder what fetishes the glasses lad has...

She gunna cry next chapter

is this a meme why you keep saying this

we even get translations in latin, that are quite, mm, informative to say. thanks to the scanlators of course

Original looked like this ;P

iseIrfP.png

Kids these days..

we even get translations in latin, that are quite, mm, informative to say. thanks to the scanlators of course

Good job glasses lad, you're opening the door for fetishes even if you're not trying to!

Man, I forgot that Orikawa is supposed to be dense. Not knowing Yukio Mishima would be like an American student not knowing Hemingway...

It's pretty funny reading a manga of a Japanese high school student being intimidated by Confessions of a Mask when I remember reading the Temple of the Golden Pavilion in high school.

That quite a fetish...

A fujo in the making.

She gunna cry next chapter

What an actual mess chapter 52 is, oh dear. Sorry for the translation notes maybe being a bit messy, but I didn't want to put a second page, and after about an hour trying to get it to fit somewhat neatly I just gave up.

This sort of joke really is only funny to Japanese audiences who have background knowledge of these celebrities, but even then, she was referencing some damn old people. Miwa Akihiko was born in 1935, and I don't know if he's really even popular anymore. Kazlaser (カズレーザー) at the very least is a bit more recent, but I've never heard of any of these people, lmao.

At the very least I hope it was somewhat entertaining even with all the explanation needed. Until tomorrow, then o7

Lad, you're sowing the fujoshi seed into her...

False eyelashes I guess?
well, though there are many things I could say...ch51 panel 2: 

Spoiler

Nooooo. One more such chapter might make me cry for real. :(

Nah, she is fine.

Spoiler

Ch 49 seems to have reappeared more than once in my follows list today. I'm sorry if this is due to something else, but in case it's happening because you are trying to delete the duplicate chapter (and the mods are reapproving it), I believe the right way to do it is by changing the chapter title to "DELETE" and then unapproving it.

That aside, thank you for translating this series.

Omg thank you so much!! ;-; I've been struggling with it since yesterday and couldn't figure out what to do with it. I'll try that, hopefully it works. I should really read the FAQs and forums more o: but again thank you so much!! (:

Edit: seems to have gone through!! All the other times I haven't needed to change the chapter title, so I didn't know about that. Thank you so much once again >.<

Ch 49 seems to have reappeared more than once in my follows list today. I'm sorry if this is due to something else, but in case it's happening because you are trying to delete the duplicate chapter (and the mods are reapproving it), I believe the right way to do it is by changing the chapter title to "DELETE" and then unapproving it.

That aside, thank you for translating this series.

oh my how many times is she gonna tear up before we cry for her? D:

Nooooo. One more such chapter might make me cry for real. :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics