Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 51votes)

Kenrantaru Grande Scène

Alt Names: alt 絢爛たるグランドセーヌalt En scène!alt La Magnifique Grande Scène
Author: Cuvie
Artist: Cuvie
Genres: Drama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanade has a keen and observing eye, and picks up ballet due to the influence of her neighbour Risa. Before long, increasingly charmed by the joy of ballet, Kanade proceeds to aim to become a professional ballet dancer with all her might.
Go to Kenrantaru Grande Scène Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed La Magnifique Grande Scène New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

133 Comments

How many chapters is out ? Just curious xD

Status in Country of Origin 8 Volumes (Ongoing)
taken from mangaupdates so I'm guessing around 40~ chapters

senmanga has raws up to ch31.

Holy shit, it's Cuvie.

Thanks a ton for scanlating this!

How many chapters is out ? Just curious xD

This ballet manga have potential to grown.

I wonder if this is kind of mainstream, according to MAL is from 2013?

I see Cuvie, I follow. I know this isn't her standard fare, but if she can put a good story into her other material, I know she can do good here.

The manga itself is great, I'd say it is definitely worth reading. I'd wanted to work on this for a quite a while but wasn't happy with the available raws, and doing a quality scanlation of this manga is a massively time consuming job.

To the scanlator; You should pay more attention to variation of fonts for dialogue in the original work, spend some time finding a few suitable fonts and stick to them as you've been inconsistent at parts or used the same font where you shouldn't. Also crossbar I's should only be used for pronouns, not here for example:

BbQbgMe.png

Pg 29 specifially I'd look over again - I know this page is a difficult redraw (there's a lot of difficult redrawing to come in this) but the lettering and redraw job done does ruin the page somewhat. It just doesn't have the same impact the original Japanese did.

I see Cuvie, I follow. I know this isn't her standard fare, but if she can put a good story into her other material, I know she can do good here.

A serious ballet manga? 

Sounds interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics