Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

When I read the page 3, I thought I went wrong to a shoujo manga. I don't hate shoujo manga, but I'm kinda allergic to sparkling men.

The yaoi-maru is strong in this story. Alfred has some pretty good pick-up lines, I must admit.
It's funny to see some people spending their "precious time" commenting in a manga that belongs to a genre that they don't even like...
Oh well, thanks for the chapter, OTS!!

This got a manga? Sweet Christmas, why.. Remember reading the LN a year ago and it's just so dry and boring. There's nothing that really pulls you in.

Another reincarnation story with a cheat ability. Hagh... these are getting pretty damn common nowadays arent they? Though thankfully they are starting to die down from what i see.

For one second, I thought this was another Alphapolis manga.  At least it isn't... XD

When I read the page 3, I thought I went wrong to a shoujo manga. I don't hate shoujo manga, but I'm kinda allergic to sparkling men.

Another reincarnation story with a cheat ability. Hagh... these are getting pretty damn common nowadays arent they? Though thankfully they are starting to die down from what i see.

if No matter how I see the Saint’s Recovery Magic, it’s a Deteriorated Version of Mine becomes a manga I will inform you because its not a reincarnation web novel and even though compared to other people his magic is a cheat he trained it from healing simple scratches since childhood.

For now except the magic capacity wendelin trained from reading books to having a mentor to be that good at magic.

Can someone please tell me where I can read the translated web-novel?

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/hachinan-tte-sore-wa-nai-deshou/

Its not that the premise of reincarnation is bad, it just makes it easier to explain the world in the perspective of our own, which makes it a good choice for any fantasy story.

Die down? Where? All I see are new reincarnation manga or the existing ones still being popular. :o

Welp, apart from his past knowledge, nothing really seemed like a "cheat" ability, since he took the time to learn the actual magic. =/

I can't get enough of em

search : infinite novel translations

Not what i expected from description. Unfollowed

I read the web novel and the manga seems interessting with the start and the fast pace.

All names are obvious of german origin, but in the manga translation you get (mostly) gibberish which is a little bit disappointing.

The web novel translator uses actual german names or possible german names. In my oppinion this is a important point to give the whole world a more genuine feel to it.

For example the following name:

Louise Yorande Aorelia Oufelbeik (manga)

Luise Jorlande Orphelia Orwin (current web novel translation)

[Luise Yolande Aurelia Overweg (first web novel translation)]

Both translators tried to use existing or possible german names but the manga one is more of a transliteration. I hope you maybe change this in the future, because the names of everything are pretty important. The current translator does have a glossary on his page where all names are listed, so you don't need to read the web novel to use the same names.

Also on page 34 middle bottom panel you misspelled Bendelin to Bedelin.

Personally, I'm ok with the story starting when he's already this old, since a good chunk of chapters before this are just him killing time until he's 15 (leaving the house)

Spoiler

Before anyone starts commenting yes I re uploaded it 2 times. There were a couple of edits in 2 pages.

Can someone who is reading this web novel and the WN of Mushoku Tensei tell me how different they are?

Erm...the difference in number between their harem i guess.

In the web novel bell currently have like 7 wives, 2 mistresses and 4 wives-to-be and it seems to be likely to still increase.(There are no cat fights between the wives and mistresses, heck they live in the same house.)

Remaining will be politics and territory development and introduction of food seasoning, business structures...etc. etc.(The reincarnation makes it an easy pass for him to introduce all those things, your typical knowledge cheat content.)

Can someone who is reading this web novel and the WN of Mushoku Tensei tell me how different they are?

I've read mushoku tensei (up until recently too).
comparing it to this, Rudeus got soul incarnation to a unborn baby, and bell just awoke to be a young boy. well. thats so far I read.

Oh Erwin, the woe of being a side character. Never pick up ladies when you're beside the main character.

He was 25 years old aaaand now it is gone . It jumps too fast for me . 

I love the art ~ it's beatiful hope to see more soon, :)

Skippin' childhood story like a boss...

I think the Author will go back to the childhood story

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics