Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 53votes)

Misoshiru de Kanpai!

Alt Names: alt 味噌汁でカンパイ!
Author: Sasano Sai
Artist: Sasano Sai
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zenichirou is a middle school student raised in a motherless family. His breakfast always consists of onigiri and instant miso soup from the convenience store.

Yae, a childhood friend of Zenichirou, cannot stand to see him eat such an unhealthy breakfast, so she decides to make him breakfast every morning…

This story conveys a simple message: eating with another person makes miso soup taste more delicious and hearty!
Go to Misoshiru de Kanpai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

They keep using the word "mother" when they really mean "wife" hehehe

The doujin for this is going to be fucked up.

You mean delicious? 

• BCS likes this

The doujin for this is going to be fucked up.

Ya, I'm going to add one, even if it turns out never to amount to anything, those hearts and hormones are definitely flying a bit here and there.

I'm sure it'll amount to something. Considering her friend (she has potential to become their wingman).

(PS Is it just me or do they kinda resemble Maka and Soul from Soul eater? Like, am I seeing things?)

"Son Zoned" :D

i can always go for a nice comfy cooking manga. thanks for the translations. 

This is cute.

... romance tag?

Ya, I'm going to add one, even if it turns out never to amount to anything, those hearts and hormones are definitely flying a bit here and there.

Mom zoned.

... romance tag?

Good luck, Zen's dad

hnng.jpg

Won't be long before he starts to picture her with only the apron now.

Yo, I've read ahead, here's a spoiler:

this manga is fucking cute y'all, ya best love miso by the end.

Thanks for translating this, Meraki Scans!

Cover looks really good! Can't wait for translation~~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics