Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 94votes)

Chihaya-san's Fine That Way

Alt Names: alt 千早さんはそのままでいいalt Chihaya-san Cocok Apa Adanyaalt Chihaya-san wa Sonomama de Ii
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teenage girl struggles in a conflict between her desire to diet and her constant hunger pangs.
Go to Chihaya-san's Fine That Way Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

At least in theory. It's not true unfortunately xD

https://www.prevention.com/sex/better-sex/how-many-calories-does-sex-burn

An "angelic demon" - also known as: Lucifer

Hey, hey, let's not forget Ayame exists, please.

I pray for this every chapter.

More meatball half-half in 2018 please.

Hey hey Chiyaha. Sex burns tons of calories.

Are we really going to get this joke every few pages?

Is that a chef's pan or is that a wok? Because it looks like a wok to me.

At least in theory. It's not true unfortunately xD

Chapter 40 just showed that Shima can be cute as hell, too.

Also...

Hey, hey, let's not forget Ayame exists, please.

I need a subplot with Kishibe and Rui, fast.

Wait, why is there a second chapter 50 named "Epilogue" in the chapter list for the volume? Is this manga complete in japan, or is that just a second follow up chapter to the other chapter 50 that's listed?

I used my brain and checked the vol 2 chapter list, there's also an epilogue chapter listed there. False alarm, thank goodness.

oh look, an update

*sees the amount of chapters*

*mashes the mouse like a madman*

Ahh.. the fluffy sweetness of this series is overwhelming. I feel like barfing sugar.

Chiyaya is just so naturally and innocently erotic. I understand how Shima feels sometimes. She's perfect. no changes needed

Yuri bait, the manga

Gotta love how Rui nochalantly admits he's 120% useless. Top tier bro.

Well. At least he's honest about his NTR obsession...

"I hate that Kishi girl. Ruining the series for me.  Going after children in her twisted perverted ways and the author's using her for *her* own sexual fantasies."

I fixed it for him/her/apache helicopter. Give me internets pls

Lol, My typo became your typo. I'll quickly add  me after for to make it good.

Kuzushiro, the author, is a woman. She's known for doing yuri works.

"I hate that Kishi girl. Ruining the series for.  Going after children in her twisted perverted ways and the author's using her for *her* own sexual fantasies."

I fixed it for him/her/apache helicopter. Give me internets pls

I hate that Kishi girl. Ruining the series for.  Going after children in her twisted perverted ways and the author's using her for his own sexual fantasies.

Kuzushiro, the author, is a woman. She's known for doing yuri works.

CHIHAYA CAN GO FOR KISHIBE FOR ALL I CARE! SHIMA MY MAN, CHASE THAT BEAUTY OF A NEESAN!

Nah, Shima needs to go for Ayame, she's much cuter

There better be more Ayame too. 

As someone who just spent the last four months losing 20lbs I feel her pain so much this funny light manga almost becomes cringe worthy to me. Mostly because I'm still so very far from my goal weight loss. Why does god hate me!

(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・/

i feel like she's gonna be kishi's older sister - also slim, just an upgrade in terms of chest and appetite. maybe kishi likes chihaya cuz she reminds her of her sis.

or i could be way off idk the idea just popped into my head and now i'm tryna justify it

2017-11-21-020209_509x554_scrot.png

Spoiler

CHIHAYA CAN GO FOR KISHIBE FOR ALL I CARE! SHIMA MY MAN, CHASE THAT BEAUTY OF A NEESAN!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics