Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

Spoiler

Okay that was a pretty amazing plot twist.

"I'll kill you, person who ruined my childhoo-"
"I already killed them."
"...Fuck you."

That elder Kure is a pimp. He's apparently fathered an entire warehouse full of creepy-eyed children in just 7-8 short decades.

SEND IN HOT PANTS

NO NOT HOT PANTS SHE IS TOO GIRL

TOO LATE SHE KILLED YOU

SHI-

I really wanna see this anime.

Well, intresting chapter, what can I say?

Huh, a girl? 
Oh wait, Japan. 

Wow, oldest son. Wants to dominate the world but can't even make his own goddamn dinner. I love it.

Never underestimate hikikomori!

A hikikomori attemptting to rule Japan from his own room without stepping outside of his room.  Putting great japanese leaders (eg Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Tokugawa Ieyasu etc) to shame!

Wow, oldest son. Wants to dominate the world but can't even make his own goddamn dinner. I love it.

Huh, it got confirmed pretty fast.

Yup. Was your guess actually that good or do you have connections to the author or something, haha?

• Ada likes this

Lol... Hasn't seen his dad since middle school...

It's only me or the author's nickname is the anagram of Doraemon?

btw, Mr. Yamashita is coming up well.. (beh, a fright at time, at least)

Huh, it got confirmed pretty fast.

This shadow guy is probably Yamashitakazuo's hikikomori son, lol, and is actually looking at his father, rather than at Ohma.

That’d be VERY misleading of the author then given who is in that panel’s focus. I say it’s the reincarnation of Ancient Ohma’s opponent.

I am looking forward to the inevitable fandom brawl between Team Akiyama and Team Yamashita

Spoiler

with that page as the reference I don't blame him for mistaking it XD

that's true, it's also why I found it so amusing that he made that assumption. kind of a "hey, why would I even bother to scroll down when there's this much more interesting pairing right on the top side of the page.How could I not have noticed it before, silly me, pfft" kind of feeling

I actually meant the secretary and ohma but that doesn't matter, I think I've just switched teams

with that page as the reference I don't blame him for mistaking it XD

Damn, he hit him harder than Theia hit Earth...

This shadow guy is probably Yamashitakazuo's hikikomori son, lol, and is actually looking at his father, rather than at Ohma.

Spoiler

I agree. Old man x kengan fighter all the way!

I actually meant the secretary and ohma but that doesn't matter, I think I've just switched teams

http://vatoto.com/reader#9aea618b36490df8_14

aaand just like that, I ship them

I agree. Old man x kengan fighter all the way!

http://vatoto.com/reader#9aea618b36490df8_14

aaand just like that, I ship them

I think considering what we've seen from the artist, he could do intensely detailed drawings if he wanted too, but simply toned it down due to the atmosphere and genre of this manga, kind of want to see him at his best.

Just noticed this was drawn by ketchup ninja guy. HOLY FUCK.

After looking at enough of the old man's reaction faces, I can actually see this being drawn by the same artist as Ketchup Ninja.

Something about it just resonates with the style.

old man is going for the top XD

http://vatoto.com/reader#1acbe6ba97b7622c_20

This chapter was gold ,lololo thanks !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics