Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 167votes)

Spotted Flower

Alt Names: alt Пятнистый цветок
Author: Kio Shimoku
Artist: Kio Shimoku
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about the married life between a newlywed working otaku and his pregnant wife.
Go to Spotted Flower Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

368 Comments

Even though I'm pretty much done with this series, I will admit that I kinda wanted to read chapter 21 just to see the setup to the complete and utter fail that follows. The setup was even worse than I thought and makes even less sense than it did when I looked at the Italian scan.

Can I go now?

Holy shit just die.

.......you mean....gay sex?

Yes

Spoiler

Well, i see the chapters 22 and 23 in Italian and now understand that tragedy tag.

... ma che cazzo.

15 anni buttati nel cesso

Going by the comments time to drop this.

**EVEN SPEEDWAGON IS AFRAID!**

Oh boy, I thought this was over.

Incoming Haku arc I guess

Wow I can't believe it...

Spoiler

??? ? ? ?? ???  ????  

Well, i see the chapters 22 and 23 in Italian and now understand that tragedy tag.

This is like the previous works, yonnensei and gonensei, i guess.

We are given a nice dish of vanilla-ish treat, then the author will flip the table right in front of our face. But in the end, they will be back with each other if that is how it was intended.

To me this is forever just a "what if" story. C'mon, we are going with a bonafide blond loli route in genshiken... 

I really hope the spoiler images I saw end up being a dream... because otherwise, the author just blew up his manga and I'm done with it.

I don't like where this is going.

This is a link to a Japanese blog reviewing the latest chapter. He does have some SPOILER images, so yeah...

http://futabalog.com/thread/62c26aa9e5ddb6181a87469775e0f7b2

I think I can safely say Spotted Flower is off my list. What a crock.

Spoiler

Holy shit, what the flying fuck happened in latest chapter

Spoiler

.......you mean....gay sex?

Spoiler

I'll just consider chapter 20 page 11 as the end and drop this now.

Spoiler

Boob massages are the best~

Umm, was that the first time someone has been called with their name?, not yajima called the editor "endou", if it so that seems interesting.

Sue grew so big in this timeline.

Male pregnancy? Ok, but I have to ask...

204-Life-of-Brian-quotes.png

In the doujins world, everything is possible.

What exactly was Sue trying to grab?

I'm laughing so much. Kio-sensei is such a troll. He really loves tweaking fans by suggesting that the Saki character, who gave birth to a girl named Saki, isn't Saki, but may have had blonde hair like Saki and long blonde hair to boot. (Now that I reread that, maybe that's supposed to be Hato in the blonde wig.) I really hope Spotted Flower becomes a proper, monthly title.

I thought Saki died her hair for Makoto though. I don't exactly remember, but it seemed like there was something about her that she changed for him. With Madarame, she went back to her old style.

Honestly, i think whether Spotted Flower is canon or just an AU is pretty much irrelevant at this point. The Mada x Saki idea/concept is there, regardless. That's the point of this spin-off story.

I'm okay with that because I never liked Makoto with Saki. I would have much rather her ended up with Madarame. Even when she rejected him in the end, she told him she could see herself dating him if she wasn't dating Makoto. Even if this is AU, this is my canon now. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics