Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 1257votes)

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Alt Names: alt ¡Tomo-chan es una chica!alt トモちゃんは女の子!alt 토모짱은 여자아이!alt Si Tomo-chan ay babae!alt Tomo-chan är en tjej!alt Tomo-chan è una ragazza!alt Tomo-chan é uma Garota!alt Tomo-chan da kız!alt Tomo-chan er en jente!alt Tomo-chan est une fille !alt Tomo-chan is a girl!alt Tomo-chan is een meisje!alt Tomo-chan ist ein Mädchen!alt Tomo-chan itu Perempuan!alt Томо-тян — девочка!alt טומו היא בחורה!
Author: Yanagida Fumita
Artist: Yanagida Fumita
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomo Aizawa was raised in a Karate Dojo and lived her life as a tomboy until high school. As a result, her childhood friend/love interest Junichirou Kubota (aka Jun) doesn't treat her as a girl at all.

Now... How to get him to see her as a girl?

Raw 4-koma:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/

====Staff Notice====
Please refrain from uploading Series Cover that
can Spoil the Story. Thanks in Advance.
=====End Notice=======
Go to Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Their love not need be this complicated. New Window truepurple
  • 37 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window kabs
  • 287 Replies
Topic CDN LAX New Window WGDarker
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Warning Notice] Comment Section New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long before the comments are back? New Window Vexstorm
  • 13 Replies

15803 Comments

:D

I haven't seen this in ages.... Going for another round of haruhi for the 12th time

I have a feeling Misuzu is actually in love with Jun. That's why she behaves as an elementary school boy who teases his crush all the time.

It's generally safe to assume that any female introduced in a romcom has some kind of crush on male MC.

oh man, he's in the bubble.

he doesn't know his own feelings.

Episode14.jpg

:D

I'd like to stand by my previous point on why Jun is...like this

Spoiler

This would explain why he's seemingly does get jealous, but insists treating her as a "dude".

M@sterscanz is either on hacks on or overdosed on red bull. Thank you for so many consecutive updates, also mind if I ask whether this series has already ended and what is the lastest chapter?

Our secret is that we actually spent all of last week drilling these out. It takes about a day or so to go through the whole process for each batch of ten. I've just been releasing them one batch per day so that ya'll don't OD on this series. Plus daily updates are fun, right?

Also, this is, (to my knowledge,) a webcomic, so raws for this come out daily. Once we're done with the batches, we'll start releasing each new page individually within a day or so of it's original raw release.

M@sterscanz is either on hacks on or overdosed on red bull. Thank you for so many consecutive updates, also mind if I ask whether this series has already ended and what is the lastest chapter?

each chapter is 1 page

M@sterscanz is either on hacks on or overdosed on red bull. Thank you for so many consecutive updates

or since each chapter is only 10 pages and not too much text, also those 3 members might just have that series as their main priority so they can easily do it.

The issue isn't that he doesn't see her as a woman, the issue is that he has trouble identifying people's genders.

I'd like to stand by my previous point on why Jun is...like this

Spoiler

I have a feeling Misuzu is actually in love with Jun. That's why she behaves as an elementary school boy who teases his crush all the time.

I'd say she likes Tomo more than Jun.

Spoiler

*takes scrunchy and throws it*

why do i feel like this is going to be a new fad.

The issue isn't that he doesn't see her as a woman, the issue is that he has trouble identifying people's genders.

His moments of jealously with Misuzu crack me up. *takes scrunchy and throws it*

It's so obvious that he is in love with her but just isn't aware of his feelings because he is so used to treating her like a guy that it doesn't even occur to him that he has feelings for her.

They arent, its just that she is too strong for the girls karate club and thus has to train with the boys.

Jun appeared to think she was in the girls' club on pages 36 and 48. Maybe there was a time skip between pages 41 and 42 where Spring came and she joined the boys, or Jun simply didn't know all along.

Didn't page 36 say that clubs weren't co-ed?

They arent, its just that she is too strong for the girls karate club and thus has to train with the boys.

omg i've been reading the 4koma, hanging on to every release,

was thinking it's about time someone brought it to batoto.

edit : https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9604 the danbo pool is over here.

I ship this girly boy.

Jun, just give in to your kokoro and make her yours. At this point, she's basically on a silver platter already served for you.

Didn't page 36 say that clubs weren't co-ed?

Wait, he thinks the karate dudes a chick?

This IS going to be fun.

I have found another preciousssss intel thanks to the comment section today... mhmmmm

Wait, are we losing another h-manga artist? 

Holy shit, I just realized that it was Yanagida Fumita. Thought I recognized the art.

Wait, are we losing another h-manga artist? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics