Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

the curse of the 10-page slasher has struck again >.<

"There's so many demon spirits, I want to collect them" <-- Ok, this line has a strong Pokémon feeling in it...
Thanks RikkTL for all the chapters, see you next week!!

That grandpa just said he doubt the existence of the Demon Spirit and yet he have one of their seed...

This Manhua is AMAZING.

Yeah, but magic doesn't equal technology.  Technology is always an interesting item in a magic world :).

tech is interesting to a world that doesn't have it because it's new and mysterious, just like how a cell phone is commonplace to us but many people are fascinated by the concept of magic.
we call this "ooh, shiny!" syndrome.

Technology that can't be used is as interesting as a non-circular gear.

By which you mean... super interesting?

Useful is of course a different matter.

Yeah, but magic doesn't equal technology.  Technology is always an interesting item in a magic world :).

Technology that can't be used is as interesting as a non-circular gear.

When you think about it, electronics principle used in technologies is as complex and amazing as magic.

I forget where I read this, but, and I paraphrase: "There is very little difference between advanced magic and advanced science."

When you think about it, electronics principle used in technologies is as complex and amazing as magic.

1. A single cell phone is useless, and even more so when you don't have satellites. 

2. I don't think they'll be able to reproduce it.

3. It's a magic world, they could have a better communication magic for all we know.

Spoiler

Thanks for translate it, guys!!

Welcome :)

How dissapointing. How can a group called Slow Translations have three releases in two days? Live up to your name god damn it.

Wait for it >:)

haha great scanlation group name

way to reduce expectations lol

:D

This seems unexpectedly good, i can't wait to see more chapters. Thanks for translating.

Welcome :)

The concubine story could be Risou no Homo

I see, I haven't read that yet, thank you for clarifying

Spoiler

There you go MC. Your cheat code is there.

Aaand, chapter 4 comes out.

Is there a LN/WN to this manhua? I quite enjoy this series and was googling for the novel version of this, but couldn't find anything, anyone else knows or found something? :)

No, it's an original series, link to the raws is in the description

Is there a LN/WN to this manhua? I quite enjoy this series and was googling for the novel version of this, but couldn't find anything, anyone else knows or found something? :)

Every time I see his cell phone dangling off his neck, I think "WHY DON'T YOU SELL THAT!??!?!?!?!"

I'm sure there are no technological devices like "cell phoneS" in this new world, and you could probably get a TON of "crystals" for that device, but it might be important to him, plus I wonder how he would even charge it?  There probably is a way though.

I have been thinking about this from the first few chapters

Spoiler

1. A single cell phone is useless, and even more so when you don't have satellites. 

2. I don't think they'll be able to reproduce it.

3. It's a magic world, they could have a better communication magic for all we know.

Every time I see his cell phone dangling off his neck, I think "WHY DON'T YOU SELL THAT!??!?!?!?!"

I'm sure there are no technological devices like "cell phoneS" in this new world, and you could probably get a TON of "crystals" for that device, but it might be important to him, plus I wonder how he would even charge it?  There probably is a way though.

I have been thinking about this from the first few chapters

Spoiler

Pretty funny so far ahahah

Spoiler

Thanks for translate it, guys!!
How dissapointing. How can a group called Slow Translations have three releases in two days? Live up to your name god damn it.

Like... capturing demon spirits and making them fight for him?

Next chapter he will be given a pokeball.

Or.... grow them.... hahah

So his goal will to be a pokemon master?

Yet another web comic I guess.

haha great scanlation group name

way to reduce expectations lol

I like how the "Description": has nothign to do with any of the chapters so far.....

So far this is "interesting"

I like the comedy of the MC thinking he would be a god, but it was pretty obvious he would be weak from the start.

However, judging by what little hints we've saw, he might have some secret ability, or, judging by what the old man said, there might be another way.

Like... capturing demon spirits and making them fight for him?

Next chapter he will be given a pokeball.

I like how the "Description": has nothign to do with any of the chapters so far.....

So far this is "interesting"

I like the comedy of the MC thinking he would be a god, but it was pretty obvious he would be weak from the start.

However, judging by what little hints we've saw, he might have some secret ability, or, judging by what the old man said, there might be another way.

Spoiler

There you go MC. Your cheat code is there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics