Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 146votes)

Welcome to the El-Palacio

Alt Names: alt ここが噂のエル・パラシオalt Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacioalt Maligayang pag-dating sa El-Palacioalt This is the infamous El Palacio
Author: Aoyagi Takao
Artist: Aoyagi Takao
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An almost road accident victim loses his memory after being pushed to a street power line pole to save his life. Not knowing his identity he is compelled to stay at his savior's residence, a gym and boarding house for female wrestlers, until he remembers... During his stay he becomes his savior's manservant and the gym's referee trainee.
Go to Welcome to the El-Palacio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouka.. and the girls.. New Window Leoh
  • 10 Replies
Topic Right guys...right? New Window Dubba
  • 9 Replies

297 Comments

I could translate the chapters from Spanish to english as is.

its slightly rough, I dont think I would do a good job typesetting it.

I'd have to make a paste bin if need it.

Spoilers wont handle much. let me know.

its getting a hell of an interesting climax

That'd be awesome man, thanks for even offering. I don't know if iManga is still putting stuff out or not.

this manga is still on-going? 

why is sth like this so popular lol 

I could translate the chapters from Spanish to english as is.

its slightly rough, I dont think I would do a good job typesetting it.

I'd have to make a paste bin if need it.

Spoilers wont handle much. let me know.

its getting a hell of an interesting climax

Someone pick this up again pleaseeee! I'll give you my fifth born child and a jar of gherkins if you do! D:

Well that was an abrupt end to Azumi's ideas of being the best. And why did Ouka's older sister Ranko pull her punch when she heard Tadasuke's name? 

I'll just comment here so I know I already read chapter 42 in case the update will take another long hiatus mmm...

I will just leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9v7JOY-c8M

I'm so glad Azumi got her ass beaten thats what she gets for cheating in her match against Ouka for the belt.

Can't believe it has been a year...not disbelief at long it took just that it really didn't seem that long to me. Anyway, thanks iManga for sticking with it!

iMangaScans be like 

Spoiler

been a whole year since the last upload. hopefully more chapters will come.

Well 11 chapters left, so 2027 will be the last one

been a whole year since the last upload. hopefully more chapters will come.

Yes!!! finally continued, Thank you imangascans for continuing this, I think there are something like 8 chapters left, and it would be a shame if we never got to find out how it ended...also I really want to know what's the deal with the cover of the final volume.

I'm not talking about slow progression in love. That was a given 5 chapters in. Even in a slice of life story where not much is actually happening should still make readers want to read more. This no longer makes me want to read it to see the every day happenings of Tadasuke and the gang. More like I couldn't give two shits anymore. This latest arc takes the cake in that regard. Call it the last straw, if you will. I'll come back when it's finished to see how it turned out, but until then I think I'll pass on this.

It should?  It doesn't feel like it to me...  I will certainly enjoy the everyday happenings of Tadasuke and the gang.  If the story progresses, then it does.  Don't assume that everyone will have the same taste as you do.

Also, you're free to pass, unfollow, or abjure whichever mangas you like.  God knows I've done the same other times in the past.  Just don't expect us to care either way, though.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

Its been a long time since the last chapter.

Crash Rahn has a cool look

I'm conflicted.

I'm glad this returned, but voodoo reallu?

It depends on what you mean by "plot". Joke aside every genre has it's own flow, which makes it comfortable for readers to follow. This one is exemplary romcom+slice of life, so slow progression with personal character arcs is suitable and totally acceptable

I'm not talking about slow progression in love. That was a given 5 chapters in. Even in a slice of life story where not much is actually happening should still make readers want to read more. This no longer makes me want to read it to see the every day happenings of Tadasuke and the gang. More like I couldn't give two shits anymore. This latest arc takes the cake in that regard. Call it the last straw, if you will. I'll come back when it's finished to see how it turned out, but until then I think I'll pass on this.

This manga doesn't have a plot anymore. >_>

It depends on what you mean by "plot".
Joke aside every genre has it's own flow, which makes it comfortable for readers to follow. This one is exemplary romcom+slice of life, so slow progression with personal character arcs is suitable and totally acceptable

If the manga is ending in the next Volume, does that mean Tadasuke will finally be betting his memories back?

Personally, I hope it's some big reveal and nothing boring. He needs SOMETHING going for him right?

Still working through all of the individual characters, slowly but surely... I'm enjoying the ride quite a bit, personally, slow though it may be.

Is it wrong that i enjoyed this chapter so much??

seriously, who da hell is tadasuke?

This manga doesn't have a plot anymore. >_>

There really is no hope left for this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics