Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 398votes)

Ane Naru Mono

Alt Names: alt 姉なるものalt The Demon Who Became My Sisteralt The Sister of the Woods with a Thousand Youngalt 恶魔姐姐
Author: Iida Pochi.
Artist: Iida Pochi.
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adapted from the adult-rated doujinshi series of the same name, this non-explicit version of 'The Sister of the Woods With a Thousand Young' is a heart-warming story of a neglected orphan, Yuu, who has been blessed with the offering of a free wish by a demon, but simply asks her to become his older sister.
Go to Ane Naru Mono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

592 Comments

When you know the original and that a lot of other people also know about the original.

So how does the doujin end??

Sexily ever after.

Same! As a casual H-reader and a monster girl fetishist, i feel utter shame upon myself for not knowing this gem. ಠ_ಠ

Even though it's the top-rated H-manga on Doujin-moe at the time of this post? (I went and checked)

The first and last page of the first chapter imply their relationship ends and fairly quickly but he said he wants her to be with him everyday and she said she would fulfill his wish without deviation. I'm confused, I want a happy ending though, I really do.

Sidenote: damn the artist did a great job at making her look intimidating but attractive.

ಠ_ಠ
I have never heard of the original doujin.
I suddenly feel inadequatly informed.

Same! As a casual H-reader and a monster girl fetishist, i feel utter shame upon myself for not knowing this gem. ಠ_ಠ

Oh my, whose has gave me such boner.

well, instafollow

So how does the doujin end??

ಠ_ಠ
I have never heard of the original doujin.
I suddenly feel inadequatly informed.

So, do you think this one will be it's own separate alternate story different from the H-version, or the opposite? Will this one regards the H-version as part of its canonical story?

I think both versions will be very similar.  From what the author's afterword said, he plans to expand both stories. He can do that well by showing certain scene's that wouldn't show up in either version. For example, we knew the MC lived by himself in the doujin, but we weren't entirely privy to his entire background story.

Vice versa, there's certain scene's where they'll be intimate in the regular version and don't go all the way, but he shows an alternate setting to that in the doujin. Showing certain scenario's or giving more depth on things that wouldn't normally be in either version would be a gold idea.

wait, i pretty sure i've seen this somewhere... Is it...
*check comment*
OH, it is!

Spoiler

I read them. It's pretty hot :P

So, do you think this one will be it's own separate alternate story different from the H-version, or the opposite? Will this one regards the H-version as part of its canonical story?

The plot is basically the mothgirl doujin. But fuck originality (no pun intended), I'll follow this for fun.

While the premise and the beginning is definitely same, in execution and atmosphere i think these two are definitely not like each other.

Well, for one, the Moth Girl keep fucking with her protagonist's sanity, while this Niggurath-Neechan act totally in-character as the protagonist's "human" Sister.

Oh if only you read the NSFW version... 

I read them. It's pretty hot :P

Well, she does say she will grant a wish for something he treasures most. That's probably his life. He doesn't seem like he cares much about it now, but maybe eventually he'll come to enjoy life after spending time with her. At the height of happiness, she'll probably eat him or something. Don't forget, at the end of the day he made a contract with a demon.

Oh if only you read the NSFW version... 

Spoiler

Wait, when is he going to die and why?

Well, she does say she will grant a wish for something he treasures most. That's probably his life. He doesn't seem like he cares much about it now, but maybe eventually he'll come to enjoy life after spending time with her. At the height of happiness, she'll probably eat him or something. Don't forget, at the end of the day he made a contract with a demon.

This has been out for 8 hours and already has 2 comment pages?
Seems like everyone already knows where this came from.
And it's well they should, Pochi's art is delicious.

Would be a bit weird without it, since the part of the story of being lonely and him about to die.

Wait, when is he going to die and why?

There was no real rape in the doujin. Everything between them was consensual (in a sense).

NSFW

Would be a bit weird without it, since the part of the story of being lonely and him about to die.

The premiere chapter for this non-H version is pretty good.

I hope Pochi. has even better stuff in store to bring to the table~

It's here! The non-H version of that slim book is here!

There are some instances of incorrect tense in the translation, like on page 20: "Shivers ran along my body that were hard to describe, as if I've been touched by darkness..."

Iä! Shub-Niggurath!

Iyaaaa~n! Shub-Niggurath-onee-chyaaann....

That monster looks like...

Reminds me of Sankarea for some reason...

Spoiler

Moth when?

Read the H manga a few months before, and, now I'm so happy that the SFW version got translated!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics