Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 540votes)

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Alt Names: alt Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black Generalalt Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-sanalt 残念女幹部ブラックジェネラルさん
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: >tfw you're a superhero but your arch-nemesis is your stalker
---------
Braveman is your average superhero. Unfortunately for him, his arch-nemesis also happens to be a stalker and his number one fan. Follow their story as Braveman struggles to overcome his greatest adversary and retain his peace of mind.
---
https://pastebin.com/w1DY0L6h
Go to Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-san New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic This deserves an anime New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

1194 Comments

If Braveman takes responsibility for his actions, his guilt will go away and the General will be held down at the same time. Please interpret this however you like :)

O_o You're sure this is a machine translation?

Eh, properly done machine translation just means "I translated the hard parts with translating software, looked at syntax and grammar then made it readable". Not perfect, but beats the alternative.

Also, thanks for the translation of this series. I was considering buying it online, but it would take me an hour to read a single chapter... though the general gist of it isn't hard to grasp.

Edit: You know what, fuck it. I have a bunch of coins on my bookwalker account with nothing to spend it on. I might as well buy the volume anyway. I'll check which software is capable of making a bunch of screenshots in high quality (since bookwalker has strong DRM) and grab the raws later today, if I don't forget.

Black General Bio: https://67.media.tumblr.com/bcf4f7157638fe7498a39627c2c33e25/tumblr_oc9j9iPOnB1u29y89o1_r1_1280.png
Brave Man Bio: https://67.media.tumblr.com/0c93431fc871f815f204b68cc4944df4/tumblr_oc9j9iPOnB1u29y89o2_1280.png
Translation by Taichinchin
Both are from the first volume. I have digital raws of volume 1, if anyone's interested in them please pm me, I look forward to seeing more chapters translated.

So they has to be super careful with their art here compare to their pixiv stuff but i honestly liked the sketchy feel. Still the art here is fine regardless.

Meanwhile i assume braveman's dislike "origin of one's face" is his parents? Or did someone cause his super scary face?

Black General Bio: https://67.media.tumblr.com/bcf4f7157638fe7498a39627c2c33e25/tumblr_oc9j9iPOnB1u29y89o1_r1_1280.png
Brave Man Bio: https://67.media.tumblr.com/0c93431fc871f815f204b68cc4944df4/tumblr_oc9j9iPOnB1u29y89o2_1280.png

Translation by Taichinchin
Both are from the first volume. I have digital raws of volume 1, if anyone's interested in them please pm me, I look forward to seeing more chapters translated.

As President and CEO of 'HoboP Enterprises' TM, I take great consideration of showing my fellow workman

(currently 0) an exemplary job. The industry standard of 20% (Retaining at least 20% of the original meaning)

is not enough for HoboP, CEO and President, I aim for the top, 22.5% at the minimum. 

For using translation software and a healthy helping of interpretive localization, that was actually really accurate

Spoiler

Just did the spanish translation of chapter 1, ps crashed alot at the end so i couldn't do the extra page.

But yeah the translation to english and cleaning was done by HoboP, and i translated it to spanish.

Hope you enjoy Baitman.

Checked it like 5 times and still missed some text...

Thank you, HoboP!

2a6a94a3493ba9fe8b0a7e26f49f9b24fc136dd8

Author/Artist is all I need to know to follow this.

Also, a stripping kabedon is really bold for your first meeting, Braveman.

I saw this but had no clue jin was the artist.

It is the reincarnation of the Orc and Elf from li Orc no Hi in a modern world. Poor Orc-san, he will never escape her harassment.

Dear god the boobsocks are real.

Oh man, had no idea you guys asked. But he probably won't give you permission, which is too bad. The series is published in a magazine and as volumes, so if he gave away the translation rights without any commission it might be a breach of several contracts. There is a chance, but highly unlikely...

I mean i would love to do this, but zek doesn't wanna do it unless he gets the approval, which sucks.

Thank you for doing this man, we probably will pick this up, given that our translator gets permission from jin to translate it.

Oh man, had no idea you guys asked. But he probably won't give you permission, which is too bad. The series is published in a magazine and as volumes, so if he gave away the translation rights without any commission it might be a breach of several contracts. There is a chance, but highly unlikely...

Hope you enjoy Baitman.

Thank you for doing this man, we probably will pick this up, given that our translator gets permission from jin to translate it.

>Jin

Followed.

Hope you enjoy Baitman.

Dude, thanks for that Man! I love Jin artstyle and works!

Hope you enjoy Baitman.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics