Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 540votes)

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Alt Names: alt Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black Generalalt Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-sanalt 残念女幹部ブラックジェネラルさん
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: >tfw you're a superhero but your arch-nemesis is your stalker
---------
Braveman is your average superhero. Unfortunately for him, his arch-nemesis also happens to be a stalker and his number one fan. Follow their story as Braveman struggles to overcome his greatest adversary and retain his peace of mind.
---
https://pastebin.com/w1DY0L6h
Go to Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-san New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic This deserves an anime New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

1194 Comments

okay, just started on this. feels like it got the same potential as Baito Saki wa Aku no Soshiki. followed!

compared to the orc doujin, the author really got some crazy nice drawing stroke in this; lots of bold and sharp lines that fit very well with superhero theme. i wonder why mishiro to yamada is done in rough strokes though?

"Cool pose" in page 6. lel

World domination?  I see only a plot to guilt Brave Man all the way to her bed. 

She would die. Of blood-loss.

FLAT IS JUSTICE, YOU HERETIC BOOB BASTARD!!!

xntFNbZ.jpg?1

Seems like an ass-man like myself have no place in this meaningful clash of preferences.

All boobs are justice. The bigger ones just have more functionality. 

I hear you brother. It was almost impossible to typeset that.

As the Pope of the Church of the Jiggle Lords all boobs are equal

This one is reek of heresy sir commisar .

The combo of thighs/midriff and average tits is justice, you heretic.

I wouldn't be surprised if she roofied him and proceeded to rape Brave-Man. I mean it already happened to Batman anyways. lol

man, the minion face expressions are hilarious, the constant o.o and u_u faces  

I can't seem to find the title of the work, could I get the full or partial title to make searching a little easier?

Dramatic Couple.

edit: oh...i found it its H-material but it was a lot more boring than anticipated... sadness i was hoping for a series too xD

I can't seem to find the title of the work, could I get the full or partial title to make searching a little easier?

Braveman pls...

Just take the Paion's way

Spoiler

LMAO THATS AWESOME! i gotta search that now what manga is this?

edit: oh...i found it its H-material but it was a lot more boring than anticipated... sadness i was hoping for a series too xD

Braveman pls...

Just take the Paion's way

Spoiler

Yo, this manga has a lot of comedy potential.

Only two chapters translated and I already feel that this is not only comparable to the Elf/Orc one, but probably even superior. 
Waiting for new chapters! 

Jin's back?! Woohoo! \o/

Great find. 

A part of me wonder if the Nice Orc is reincarnation of this guy, and after so much trauma he became asexual.

While the opposite is true for the girl, who seem to have gone UP in lust level.

Great find. 

Oh my god this is adorable.

I don't even see the difference in quality

Eh, properly done machine translation just means "I translated the hard parts with translating software, looked at syntax and grammar then made it readable". Not perfect, but beats the alternative.

Also, thanks for the translation of this series. I was considering buying it online, but it would take me an hour to read a single chapter... though the general gist of it isn't hard to grasp.

Edit: You know what, fuck it. I have a bunch of coins on my bookwalker account with nothing to spend it on. I might as well buy the volume anyway. I'll check which software is capable of making a bunch of screenshots in high quality (since bookwalker has strong DRM) and grab the raws later today, if I don't forget.

source? since I feel money needs to be thrown at this guy...

---

just trying to predict the plot, what there is of it (no offence to the Generals'), somehow something happens at a restaurant, a theme park, her parents house, possibly a church. then a tropical island, something something two-three children...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics