Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

Maigo, thanks for the new chapter.  I had to go back and read the whole thing so far, and I've decided that I rate it up there with Waratte Sotomura San and Silva for absolutely great comedy and heart-warmingness.  Anything that can make you laugh whole-heartedly while also making you feel quietly happy and content is a work of art.  Great job; kudos to the mangaka and the scanlation team.

AUGH! Don't remind me of Waratte Sotomura-san! It makes me sad that there haven't been any updates... T_T

Maigo, thanks for the new chapter.  I had to go back and read the whole thing so far, and I've decided that I rate it up there with Waratte Sotomura San and Silva for absolutely great comedy and heart-warmingness.  Anything that can make you laugh whole-heartedly while also making you feel quietly happy and content is a work of art.  Great job; kudos to the mangaka and the scanlation team.

Hajiotsu and hakoiri drops update,

My day is complete

Sold! (Err ... I mean "followed".)

Just stumbled across this today and glad I did. I was chuckling aloud almost every page through all 7 chapters. Not bad. :D

3 chapters in and I have to read this while hugging my pillow (a plain one, no pictures)

That tail-wagging piece of hair on top of her head...

I just...

I can't.

That hair flapping...too cute. =w=

also, you guys seem like you need more ahoge.

It's de rigeur to slurp your noodles, but for God's sake, don't blow your nose at the table in a Japanese restaurant.  My problem is that wasabi, which I love, makes my nose run.  As a result, I run to the restroom to blow my nose, and the other diners probably think I have a really weak bladder.

i didn't know it was bad manners to eat while walking 

For Japanese, it is. Almost no one there eat while walking. But I do it anyway.

i didn't know it was bad manners to eat while walking 

Aw, look how terrified they are at the thought that Moe might like one of them!

Dang, she's just too cute and innocent to be let out on her own.  I'm glad she has two decent responsible friends.  Thanks for the new chapter, Maigo.

That hair flapping...too cute. =w=

Maigo, thanks for the new chapter.  I'm really enjoying this story.

So cute and fluffy ali_047.gif

made me remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mqDmjAuvIY

too much sugar intake each day, I'm gonna die early from reading so many of this type of manga D:

"used to be a mafia member?"

That page had me laughing.

I just...

I can't.

Servant X Service... dat hair 

I just...

I can't.

"What's wrong with a pity cheer?!"

I feel your pain, brother... 

There are rainbows in my heart

Thanks for the new chapter, Maigo.  This is a really nice story.

This story's so sweet it's giving me cavities...

And just like with sweets, it makes me want more.

4 updates in about a week... wonder how long this'll keep going.

I started reading this and by the time I finished chapter 3, chapter 4 was just uploaded. Nice!

Roady, I'm sorry for being that guy, but I believe you mean "won", not "one".

Only one experienced and clever enough of the English language use such a trick.

TLDR: He did it on purpose.

Cover art has one me over already. Let's see where this goes.

Roady, I'm sorry for being that guy, but I believe you mean "won", not "one".

http://youtu.be/DcQFBdLNvZU

made me remember this.

and this my reaction to every new shops i visit(awkward me every time)

I hope romance coming soon

Naaah I like it as is so far, if it's rushed it will botch things up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics