Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 399votes)

Taishou Otome Otogibanashi

Alt Names: alt 大正処女御伽話alt タイシャウヲトメおとぎばなしalt 타이 샤 오토메 동화/다이쇼시대 소녀 전래동화alt Taishou Wotome Otogibanashialt Сказка о девушке эпохи Тайсё
Author: Kirioka Sana
Artist: Kirioka Sana
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this story set in the early 1920s, Tamahiko is the son of a wealthy family, but his life is changed forever when an accident cripples his right arm. No longer considered by his father as an heir, he is shuffled off into the country, to live out of sight. The teenage Tamahiko shuts himself in his new home, bitterly thinking of it as the place where he will die. One day, he learns that his father has 'bought' him a bride to take care of him, when the young teen girl named Yuzuki arrives at his door. She comes into his life like an innocent ray of sunshine, and Tamahiko's view of the world and his life starts changing bit-by-bit...
Go to Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How much is the debt nowadays? New Window Ryoumiya
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is "botchan"? New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies
Topic And this is just the beginning New Window jrandom42
  • 2 Replies

822 Comments

Spoiler
Ok I'm better now, can I have the fluffy feelings this manga usually gives again soon plz.
Wow both woman are awful. The guy is awful too, but because he's spineless.
Well, what do you expect from a manga written by a femdom hentai author?

Alright, I clicked this and saw angry people so I just skipped to Chapter 11 before picking it up to test the waters.

I think I'm going to give this a follow so I can see this bitch get fucking murdered.  If he doesn't do anything to her I'll take that as my sign to not pick this up.  I couldn't continue reading it because I'd just keep thinking about this shit and it'd sour my mood every time I read it.

I had a really good mood when I saw this updated. . .

I'm being really optimistic but. . .

Spoiler

this chapter had a hentai lvl plot with the balckmail

When was the last time I felt this angry?

It's been a while since I've been seriously infuriated. Fuck that b*tch.

Ehm. I wasn't expecting This reaction from Yuzu. at all.

Tamahiko is a bit at fault here for not telling her the truth , but come on, she should know him better than this.

I had completely forgotten how cute this manga is! If those two ever get a child it is going to be unbelievably wonderful!

Sooo.... About that cute bit...

god nooo.. my heartt

Sobs.... where did my fluffy go??

Dude seriously what the fuck did I just read?

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for this girl being forced to steal for her father's drinking habits/family while she treats people like that? That money envy she's carrying on her back makes her venomous...

Thanks for the update

Spoiler
guys! :)

I can't contain my

Spoiler

Thanks for the update

Spoiler
guys! :)

internetkid
Jul 02 2017 03:01 AM
Thank you for the update, guys!

Kinda like Nenene

my only reaction..."Hnnggg....."

I had completely forgotten how cute this manga is! If those two ever get a child it is going to be unbelievably wonderful!

Because people exist and people are for the most part interesting! Several decades of experiences that you can have the pleasure of listening to, it is a treat worth living for. Plus there are cakes you can bake, and guinea pigs you can pet or eat (I won't judge), or doors! Doors exist, and that is a wonderful thing indeed!

I might be a bit too positive, but living is genuinely exciting!

Can bake cakes but will never eat caramel that Yuzu made. Why even live?

I get a feeling that these russian TL groups always knew the best loli manga around.

impossible optimism

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! Hope the new chapters come at a steady pace :D

>That feeling when you know you wont have a gf like Yuzu Why live?
Because people exist and people are for the most part interesting! Several decades of experiences that you can have the pleasure of listening to, it is a treat worth living for. Plus there are cakes you can bake, and guinea pigs you can pet or eat (I won't judge), or doors! Doors exist, and that is a wonderful thing indeed! I might be a bit too positive, but living is genuinely exciting!

>That feeling when you know you wont have a gf like Yuzu

Why live?

So heartwarming . . . This stuff's dangerous!  My heart gets any warmer it's gonna burn a hole through my chest.

Although I obviously ship tamahiko with yuzuki...

Tamako waifu-power is over nine thousand!

And so...

In a far far away galaxy... I hope we have something like Tatsuya x Miyuki

Did you say something about Tatsuya x Miyuki?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics