Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 149votes)

Isekai Kenkokuki

Alt Names: alt 異世界建国記alt Different World Foundationalt Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
Author: Sakuragi Sakura
Artist: Runa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A protagonist reborn in another world.
Apparently he had been reincarnated as an abandoned child.
Before his eyes were abandoned children like him.
In order to survive, he led them into farming.
Little by little, orphans gathered, and upon hearing rumors of a village, others began to migrate.
The group that had been nothing but children had become a village before anyone realized.
And then various countries in the surroundings started to have an eye on it…
This is the epic tale of the man who would later be known as the Divine Emperor.

Raw : https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000046/
Go to Isekai Kenkokuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window EastAsiaMonarch
  • 1 Replies
Topic JP Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

157 Comments

why the fuck you eat a huge centipede when you already know that thing is A FUCKING CENTIPEDE? no sane person would going to do thaay

1 - Truck-kun nearly misses you but you are in such shock that you fall into an opened manhole and die

That reminds me of "i died from getting run over by a tractor...NOT!! haha...im dead"  from Konosuba

This manga is brought to you by ISIS - Isekai Services and Interdimensional Shipping, Ltd.
Try our trademark white van ramportation service today! Call now and we'll double the offer with a complementary schoolmate waifu of your choice! Offerislimitedtotokyometropolitanareaonlyjapanesecitizensmayapplyseetermsandconditionsfordetails

Is it a truck of peace?

death by snu~snu count?

I've been following the novels recently. This one is pretty nice. I

t has a Civilization-like feel and decent romance plot.

The artwork's relatively good. The Griffon is also kinda cute.

Isekai first impressions:

+ No virtual HUDs

+ No levels on everything

- Death by truck-kun.  I realize that HOW someone dies in order to get to the other world rarely has any significance, but that's all the more reason to kill the MC in an original way.  Crushed by vending machine, freak foul baseball to the head, building collapse during a typhoon...

or maybe the truck is driving the truck inside a truck carrying trucks?

We can go deeper.

Since we're already talking about truck-kun here, anyone else wonder what happens to the driver of the truck in these isekai mango? Like, truck-kun is just doing his job as the instigating event, but does the driver know about truck-kun's back-alley contract killing work? Are these truck drivers compensated by "god/goddess/comedy insert character we're told is somehow in charge of the world", or do they live wracked with guilt over the brutal deaths they believe they caused? I always wonder.

Spoiler

Right, we're supposed to be talking about this series. It's basically the genre's vanilla yogurt. It's got all the basics that make an isekai decent, and it's not trying to rock the boat with anything crazy or new, but you can't help but feel that there's supposed to be more flavor than this.

Still, it's only the first chapter. Maybe, god willing, good writing and characters will make this a Greek vanilla yogurt, instead of the bargain-bin stuff we get most often.

One can hope.

What a big moon.

My favorite part is how nobody is talking about the actual manga. Just Truck-kun. All hail Truck-kun or you'll get run over and sent to a parallel world.

Trucks aside, one day anthropologs will look at this era and say that the rise of despair in the general populace has brought to flourish escapism manga.
I wish it was the haram era again. not because i like haram, but because those were good years.
Truck-kun: Just as planned.

If Truck-kun has a manga, it'll have final dead lancer as one of the arc

I Was Hit By a Truck and Reborn as the Truck That Hit Me!? the manga

Are you telling me this is how Truck-kun reproduces?

Clearly the meta-truck came first, closely followed by the meme-truck.

or maybe the truck is driving the truck inside a truck carrying trucks?

10 more original ways to die in the beginning of an isekai manga !

1 - Truck-kun nearly misses you but you are in such shock that you fall into an opened manhole and die

2 - While you sightseeing a "fallen from sky loli's pantsu" you fall into an opened manhole and die.

3 - While falling from sky the loli kicks you in the face,  you loose balance fall in the opened manhole and die. 

4 - You dodge the loli who falls into the the opened manhole but her youtube followers curse you to death.

5 - While walking home you watch a loli's vblog on your smart-phone. Distracted you loose your keys into an opened manhole. Adventurous you decide to retrieve the key by yourself but get lost in the sewers and eaten by oversized rats.

6 - While you preparing poison for giant rats you saw trough that manhole a chemical explosion occurs.

7 - Your neighbour saw you preparing poison for the rats you saw trough the manhole but think you are cooking meth in your basements He called the cops and you get killed during the raid.

8 - You take a lost bullet while you recording a dangerous criminal trying to escape trough a manhole on your smart-phone.during a swat assault of a meth lab in your neighbourhood...

9 - You have pissed off the municipal officer in charge of sewers with your poisoned rats but what you dont know it that he is the so called Jack the stripper,  a famous serial killer and he will take revenge and hide your naked body into a manhole.

10 - You are jack the stripper and no man holes can resit you till this one... (hentai isekai :D)

Sorry just watched again dokuro-chan anime and the first image on the first episode was a manhole

LOL! Truck-ception... but then what came first? The truck or the victim the truck hit that started this cycle?!

Clearly the meta-truck came first, closely followed by the meme-truck.

This manga is brought to you by ISIS - Isekai Services and Interdimensional Shipping, Ltd.
Try our trademark white van ramportation service today! Call now and we'll double the offer with a complementary schoolmate waifu of your choice! Offerislimitedtotokyometropolitanareaonlyjapanesecitizensmayapplyseetermsandconditionsfordetails

At first, I didn't know what this was until the Griffin showed up and asked him to take care of the kids. I imagined the protagonist to be more emaciated, not teenage looking when I read the novels. 

i wonder how much truck-kun is paid for his works.

not much he only have 1-2 pannels by isekai and have already some huge concurrents (tractor-kun steamroller-san and bus-chan)

PSA: Don't eat land or freshwater bugs raw. A great source of protein, but also a great source of parasites and disease.

i wonder how much truck-kun is paid for his works.

LOL! Truck-ception... but then what came first? The truck or the victim the truck hit that started this cycle?!

Perhaps if you die in the fantasy world, you are reborn as the truck.

wow how original

Isekai truck-kun.

every time truck-kun runs over someone, truck-kun is sent to another world... to run over new people and so on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics