Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 351votes)

Beastars

Alt Names: alt ビースターズ
Author: Itagaki Paru
Artist: Itagaki Paru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescences of the Cherryton School, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness.

The main character is Legosi the wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.
Go to Beastars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic alright, so....the murder. who done it? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 9 Replies
Topic Beastars Chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Beastars New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, I need help understanding what the title of Beastar really means New Window angelusalvus
  • 4 Replies
Topic Herbivores, carnivores, the other meanings. appetites, and how it plays out. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic Real nature doesn't work like this. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

783 Comments

Call me slow, but only now, after reading chapter 10, I get the meaning of this manga title.
Also
Spoiler

This manga is so fascinating. Louis is an incredible character and that scene between him and Legosi in the dressing room was intense as hell.

This looks promising, one question tho, where are all the police? [....]

Is there any reference  to them I missed or after chap 1 as there weren't more incidents

they are closing it as a taboo case ?
well, as long as Legosi and bunny are safe and good 

I reckon that either they actually marked it taboo or they are investigating it under wraps

What a strange feeling.

This manga gives me headaches and makes me feel great at the same time,

I wonder how it could provoke this.

The weird thing is that I feel like I'm reading a furry manga written by Bret Easton Ellis,

and it's great.

There is something unsettling in the Louis character

which makes me think of him almost as a deer version of Patrick Bateman,

but I feel some "Rules of attraction" vibes too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rules_of_Attraction

Spoiler

I like this cover more than volume 2 and possibly even volume 1.

The pink fits with light blue. and Haru looks great in the cover too.  

Cover of Volume 3.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cover of Volume 3.

Spoiler

Dunno why, but I ship Legosi and red deer senpai xD they just so cute together lol

this looks promising, one question tho, where are all the police?
not that I would necessary like them to be here cause it would make everything look dramatic/darker and I really like the focus of student life

but I mean, come on, there was a murder are they actually investigating at all? is there any reference  to them I missed or after chap 1 as there weren't more incidents they are closing it as a taboo case 
well, as long as Legosi and bunny are safe and good 

Man, this is going in some interesting directions.

The bunny's character is super real for being a fucking bunny; she uses sex to diffuse situations and is legitimately confused when Legosi rejects her because every interaction she's had with men has been them lusting after her. And so when she gets shat on for being "attractive" to males, shat on for breaking up relationships by girls and shat on for giving men what they want out of her she just decides to own it and be what they say she is. It also cleverly wraps around her species being a type of rabbit that is super cute so males lusting after it and her fucking a lot actually plays into the animal take on the series as well.

This is all of course on top of the opening gambit of the manga, that a murder has occurred dividing carnivores and herbivores strongly as well as a scene a mere 2 chapters prior where Legosi himself almost did the same to the very rabbit who offers to fuck him in thanks, whom he tries to poke and prod to become a guilt or forgiveness engine for him.

Damn yo.

Furry shit aside, this is neat. Wolf guy is great.

Zootopia ain't got shit on this.

Best boy Legosi deserves better than slutbunny tbh

Most likely sex is a way for her to defuse the original attention she gets from males for being as attractive as she looks. After sex, the guys lose interest / come to their senses and leave her to her own devices and her plants, which she looks like she prefers. And at some point, of course all males react that way.

Sad that she had to use sex for the purpose, but if you don't mind it; go girl! And yay! Legosi is different (also tried to eat her, but oh well).

Well I know the term "fuck like a rabbit" but I don't expect things to go like that mmm...

I like this verra much.

For one thing, dude has awakened to the fact that he is who he is.

Well... Then i certainly did not see that coming. No, not that way you perverts.

Legosi is the kind of character I'd imagined I would get if I crossed a awkward hormonal teenager with a potential serial killer.

Eh. A slutbunny is fine too.

I'm sure that she'll get better over time as they get to know each other.

Eh. A slutbunny is fine too.

It might belong... just saw chapters 8-9...

Who put that Ecchi tag there lmao

After chapter 8... I wonder who the real wolf is...

Ho.Ly Shit

Didn't see that one coming

Who put that Ecchi tag there lmao

the taxi service thing reminds me of a manga called Centaurs worries or something, where in their society to ride on the back of another is illegal

Thank you for reminding me that I will never get to finish that one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics