Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 154votes)

Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Alt Names: alt 美人女上司滝沢さんalt Mi Hermosa Jefa Takizawa-sanalt Minha linda chefe, Takizawa-sanalt My Beautiful Boss, Takizawa-sanalt The Greatest Lady Boss "Takizawa-san"
Author: Yanbaru
Artist: Yanbaru
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A simple story about a new office worker and his large-chested boss.

Raw: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/22778
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yan_baru55
Go to Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

On page 3 I misread 'house' as 'blouse'. For a moment I thought this manga was going off in a completely different direction.

The boss is the biggest roach around.

uno de los trajes de takizawa-san en el cap 22 es el de una elfa con papas fritas??

Pest control ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ask any "normal" person, specifically women, what type of women you'll find on dating sites; the general consensus is none that aren't a jumped up Disney princess or otherwise not in the slightness bit normal and not in the fun eccentric way, the not right in the fucking head way. 

As someone who has tried some dating sites, the women who remains for a long time on them are more bound to have some of these problems yet they generally blame men for not meeting their standards. Generally women find a partner very quickly and doesn't spend much time around, less they do surveys, so yes, I really doubt if we can take that percentage seriously.

Also there are a lot more men on dating sites, of course they would be more selective. Not counting most of interactions stop on internet, so judging someone from some chats you had online is even less reliable.

Que buena, van al día con esto?

Sep, mañana sale el 23~

Que buena, van al día con esto?

Gracias Aka Tenshi !!

not the english version at least

No, but the comment section is quite a bit older than the English version, which was my whole point.

Ask any "normal" person, specifically women, what type of women you'll find on dating sites;

Asking women about anything is bad enough, asking them about other women is even worse.

Besides, don't worry, there's plenty more evidence than just the OKCupid data. It's a constant across cultures and even species(other primates)

auto Follow because I love OLs <3

Sweater puppies! 

¿Qué es que está online desde hace menos de 24 horas? ¡Lo está desde Octubre!

not the english version at least

Finds funny 4 koma that's been up for less than 24 hours... The comment section is already aids.

All is right in the world.

¿Qué es que está online desde hace menos de 24 horas? ¡Lo está desde Octubre!

Very true. And let's not forget the OKCupid data how women rate 80% of men to be below average.

Ask any "normal" person, specifically women, what type of women you'll find on dating sites; the general consensus is none that aren't a jumped up Disney princess or otherwise not in the slightness bit normal and not in the fun eccentric way, the not right in the fucking head way. 

While I have a strong basis to think this is true as well, especially if you add: "women like that very well may be enjoying being attractive...Just, to very specific people."

Very true. And let's not forget the OKCupid data how women rate 80% of men to be below average.

you reap waht you sow Chief

The art style feels so familiar...

I know it feels like i'm seeing a Tachibana-sensei's manga. Those eyebrows can't lie.

Finds funny 4 koma that's been up for less than 24 hours... The comment section is already aids.

All is right in the world.

EVERYONE IN THIS CLASSROOM IS A WHORE

NOW SIT DOWN AND PUT ON A CHASTITY BELT

The art style feels so familiar...

Stop let's all be civilized and talk about boobs instead.

Specifically big ones. Those are the ones I have experience with and are clearly the ones this manga's target demographic are interested in.

christmas cake to go please!

It is, but in Japanese the N sound can be mistaken for an M sound when translating to English.

https://nihongoshark.com/is-it-senpai-or-sempai/

天ぷら should be "Tenpura", but it's pronounced "Tempura" in English.

umm not quite mistaken. It's really due the "n" undergoing assimilation with the "m" sound coz sempai rolls off the tongue better than senpai. So certain words like Tempura and Shimbashi get transliterated into english with m instead of n coz it's closer to how it is pronounced. Rules for the shift are mentioned in your link actually.

also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assimilation_(phonology)

Stop let's all be civilized and talk about boobs instead.

@wazawahi

Isn't it's call seNpai not seMpai?

It is, but in Japanese the N sound can be mistaken for an M sound when translating to English.

https://nihongoshark.com/is-it-senpai-or-sempai/

天ぷら should be "Tenpura", but it's pronounced "Tempura" in English.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics