Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 24votes)

Taihai no Hanauri

Alt Names: alt 頽廃の花売りalt Flower Girl in Dystopia
Author: Usamimiki
Artist: Usamimiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl and her mechanical guardian are living in a world where both humankind and nature has been abandoned. Even if the world around them is dark, there will be light if the both of them are together. This is the tale of a heart filled cyber punk manga.

Raws: https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/taihai/
Go to Taihai no Hanauri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

um......... human meat?

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

read the title

See, I don't mind a warped world. As in, things don't look the same but everything works in, virtually, the same way.

Spoiler

um......... human meat?

This.

If this is going to be one of those manga that follow a little girl in a messed up world I need to be warned so I can ready myself.

read the title

well, if it worked with the mindreading megane...

I just hope the translators here will copy the mindreading megane format, and NOT put a credit page for every chapter. (The first chapter is fine, but it'll get really hard to read later.)

This.

If this is going to be one of those manga that follow a little girl in a messed up world I need to be warned so I can ready myself.

Meh. Technically Scooby Doo is an apocalyptic world, but everyone seems chipper regardless.

Place tragedy tag cause i smell post apocalyptic world.

This.

Place tragedy tag cause i smell post apocalyptic world.

its a 4koma manga, just one page per "chapter".

well, if it worked with the mindreading megane...

Wait, just that? Is that it?

its a 4koma manga, just one page per "chapter". 

Wait, just that? Is that it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics