Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 98votes)

Hana no Kishi Dakini

Alt Names: alt Dakini, the Knight of Flowersalt 花の騎士ダキニalt The Knight of Flower, Dakini
Author: Shibamoto Shou
Artist: Shibamoto Shou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eiden L. Schutzer always had a passion for art. He enjoyed his peaceful life as an art school student in a town filled with life and beauty. But everything changed when the Sky Golems--mythological creatures of destruction--appeared without warning. The Sky Golems unleashed a storm of straight thunders and destroyed the town, along with Eiden's days of peace. One year passes; Eiden is now suffering from depression after witnessing the fragility of the world. Desperate to rekindle his passion for art, he wanders around a town's landscapes and finds Dakini, a mute girl who carries a wooden sword around her waist. Eiden's meeting with Dakini will change his life forever.

Author's site: https://note.mu/hi6sho/m/m3baae97538ef
Go to Hana no Kishi Dakini Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I won't translate Hana no Kishi Dakini anymore. New Window GDAFF
  • 7 Replies
Topic I'm translating Hana no Kishi Dakini into English. In the latest chapter (Chapter 5), the author addressed me in the last page. New Window GDAFF
  • 4 Replies

44 Comments

I... dislike furries... but... I cannot dislike this...

...why??

I don't know about you, but personally, I've always liked anthropomorphic animals--it's the furry community (and content produced by/for such groups) that I sometimes felt the need to be a bit wary of.

Ohhhhhhhh, It's by the mangaka of Pandemonium. Followed so hard!

The art in this is fucking amazing.

OOoooohhh!!!  I enjoyed!  FOLLOW!!

I command thee to do this and make this great!

I love and hate you equally for this Oni. I feel it's going to become a new addiction for me.

>____>

#sorrynotsorry

Wow. This looks like it could be something really good.

I love and hate you equally for this Oni. I feel it's going to become a new addiction for me.

Wow. This looks like it could be something really good.

I give this a very nice of very nice.

...why??

Go take a look at Beastars as well. I had the exact same thought running through my head at some point.
That being said, a lil' of Corruption of Champions and most of your aversion for furries just gets shredded away...God damn it, Fenoxo.

Please fix this
You know what I mean

Please fix it back. Sky Golem Nation? Please don't ruin a good description just to satisfy your need for memes.

i liked this manga, another cute furry thing to make my day.

This shit is good

...why??

An instant follow.

4fc.jpg

However, everything changed when the Sky Golems--mythological creatures of destruction--appeared in the sky

Please fix this
You know what I mean

Now we just need The Jackalope translated and we're set.

Hot damn.

From the creator of Pandemonium? Yes!

giphy.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics