Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 354votes)

Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan

Alt Names: alt ふだつきのキョーコちゃん
Author: Yamamoto Souichirou
Artist: Yamamoto Souichirou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fudatsuki Kenji is known in school for two things: for being a delinquent and for having a sister complex. He constantly follows his sister Kyoko around, fixing her giant ribbon and chasing off any boys who might be interested in her. However, the truth is much stranger than people believe. He actually doesn't have a crush on his sister-- in fact, he likes Hibino, the only girl in class who isn't afraid of him.
Go to Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

568 Comments

Tsundere vampire imouto? Insta-watch. 

to the translator. You done did good sir you done did good

This is totally a siscon manga.

Wow... I'm mostly interested in how their situation came to be.

Are his parents just like "Oh, right, we adopted 'something', it's your 'sister' now. Oh, before we forget to mention it, she requires blood several times a day. And now, we're off on vacation indefinetely. Have fun now! Play nice! Keep your grades up!"

And, of course, where did they get the ribbon?

don't underestimate the powers of a family who lives in an old style japanese mansion.

That bite must of hurt like fuck

Thanks for finding this one! (Ended up buying 2 volumes after reading a scanlated chapter... a pattern that happens too often. orz)

Thank you RiderDX!! you did a great job, hope you continue with this manga!!

Wow... I'm mostly interested in how their situation came to be.

Are his parents just like "Oh, right, we adopted 'something', it's your 'sister' now. Oh, before we forget to mention it, she requires blood several times a day. And now, we're off on vacation indefinetely. Have fun now! Play nice! Keep your grades up!"

And, of course, where did they get the ribbon?

G'morning all, I'll be here preparing the ship, I expect us to sail on the 3rd episode as maximum

smvuegeneral1707__007317300_1542_1707200

You're going to need a bigger boat.

Spoiler

Totally see why he needs to be a siscon for her sake.

Totally don't see why this ever needs to change.

That's all I have to say about that.

G'morning all, I'll be here preparing the ship, I expect us to sail on the 3rd episode as maximum

smvuegeneral1707__007317300_1542_1707200

Excuse me, the gentleman over there.
May I sit next to you.

(I'm waiting for Catbug as well)

Sorry to intrude, I'm here as well.
I'm leaving the seat in front of me for catbug.

I'll wait for you to appear here Catbug, like in every other manga I read...

Excuse me, the gentleman over there.

May I sit next to you.

(I'm waiting for Catbug as well)

I'll wait for you to appear here Catbug, like in every other manga I read...

Aisheteru Scans took this project

it is joint with Forgotten Scans

Discription seems interesting. Also i have same reason as omnilord for being here lol

not anymore. I jumped the author list after reading karakai jonzu. but seems theres no manga here to be read. too bad cute description. 

hahaha im the only one here :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics