Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 446votes)

Kenja no Mago

Alt Names: alt 賢者の孫alt 贤者之孙alt 현자의 손자alt Magi's grandson
Author: Yoshioka Tsuyoshi
Artist: Shunsuke Ogata
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Thanks to various magic, the human race has been saved from calamity many, many times. Retaining his memories from his previous life, a boy, Shin, was picked up by an old man known to the world as the "Magi."

Shin was brought up by the Magi, who had retired to a secular place, as his own grandson. With the memories of his past life, he absorbed the Magi's craft and grew to be able to develop his own magic.

Then, the grandfather told him he has to become independent when he reaches the age of 15.

"Ah, I forgot to teach him common sense."

The grandson who has grown beyond the level of normal people, lacked common sense; the common sense of the world. So to learn how to socialize, he goes to Earlshide Kingdom City to be admitted to Earlshide Advanced Magic Academy.

RAWS: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000015/
Go to Kenja no Mago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 3 Replies

782 Comments

Im begining to wonder if I die to a truck, that I'll get reincarnated.

Please don't try though.

Was totally not expecting this LN to get a manga adaption. 
My day just got better.

Unexpected gore.

Im begining to wonder if I die to a truck, that I'll get reincarnated.

nyahahhahahaha~~~~~

shall we begin the story of Shin and his 'Awesomeness'?

I was not prepared for page 8 at all.

Truck-san strikes again

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics