Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 354votes)

Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan

Alt Names: alt ふだつきのキョーコちゃん
Author: Yamamoto Souichirou
Artist: Yamamoto Souichirou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fudatsuki Kenji is known in school for two things: for being a delinquent and for having a sister complex. He constantly follows his sister Kyoko around, fixing her giant ribbon and chasing off any boys who might be interested in her. However, the truth is much stranger than people believe. He actually doesn't have a crush on his sister-- in fact, he likes Hibino, the only girl in class who isn't afraid of him.
Go to Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

568 Comments

does the art remind anyone else of blood lad?

Oh :D

he is not a siscon, but she might be a brocon

There you are!

Volume 3 cover:

Spoiler

he is not a siscon, but she might be a brocon

When i saved the images it amounted to ridiculous 77.5MB for 40pages.But the story is interesting so resized them to 14 MB and uploaded them since he is having some troubles,I will remove this chapter when RiderDX uploads v2 or leave it like that if he wishes so.thnx for releasing this chapter and will be looking forward to future releases.

heh a krytyk.

anyway I guess Rider can maybe do a joint with Aka to Kuro so it'll be easier for him?

also, it's not to do with 'cooler' or anything, but maybe the use of jiangshi was necessary in this manga: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi

note that they are different from your typical vampire, and rather than vampire, I feel a jiangshi is more like a zombie (reanimated corpse-wise, typically speaking)

cuz it caught my eye a little when I saw how humongous my pages were after posting (cuz I don't know how to take my stuff down. First time and all, so I'm still learning).

Click the cHSCj.png X and rename it to Delete then upload a v2 version, and the staff will replace it.

Why 'jiangshi'?

I doubt it would sound cooler with the chinese name tho.

the story sound a bit like Sister Blood, well SIster blood is only a one shot ^^

I'm gonna follow this for now with some uncertainty. I get a feeling that this manga is gonna be 10-30 chapters long. :S 

God damn't, what's with the freaking size of pages.i have slow net.can some one please resize it and reupload for decent reading experience not staring at the screen for minutes on for image to load.

Damn, this author is epic.

Gonna be real with you: I didn't even notice/care about the file size til I saw this.

I was wondering about the page size also, cuz it caught my eye a little when I saw how humongous my pages were after posting (cuz I don't know how to take my stuff down. First time and all, so I'm still learning). If I ever do this again, I'll have to remember to find out what "leveling" is. Thanks for the krytycism.

You should be able to find everything you need for scanlation on one of the guides.

This is quite an old one, but that's where I learned from... back in 2008-2009.

http://senbonzakura.kageyoshi.net/ - more extensive guide.

http://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/The-Idiots-Guide-to-Editing-Manga/guide/cleaning/level.html - just leveling.

I recommend changing the colour formatting for this manga (as it doesn't have much greys) to greyscale from rgb, it will further reduce the size.

Kiiiiiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Thank you very much RiderDX, really like it! Ahhh I'm a sucker for siblings complex, always tickle me to want it moaaar

Gonna be real with you: I didn't even notice/care about the file size til I saw this.

I was wondering about the page size also, cuz it caught my eye a little when I saw how humongous my pages were after posting (cuz I don't know how to take my stuff down. First time and all, so I'm still learning). If I ever do this again, I'll have to remember to find out what "leveling" is. Thanks for the krytycism.

Maybe you can try to also Resize and change the mode to Greyscale. If that's too much of a hassle, try using Photoshop Actions... or search for a program/app that can edit many images in one time (such as FSViewer, it can also Leveling). Or just found a cleaner (well someone has offered himself below tho...)

Nice, we wanted to pick this title up but we didn't have any translators to do it. So it's nice to see that someone else picked it out instead. Someone who could translate it. 

Although I hope your group get a cleaner and typesetter so we can get a better quality of this work. It totally deserves it. I hope to see more releases in the future.

Uh, considering I liked the series and all, I'd be willing to help out with the magics of cleaning raws, if it'd be an incentive to continue translating this series. I've done cleaning, so I know all of it/ could teach. It seems funny, and I'd like to see it continued.

Ehem ehem.

What kind of idiot does upload a chapter where every page in greyscale weights 10 mb?

Size it down to 1600px and level the whites/blacks, that should drop the size down 12 times.

That aside, thanks for the read.

I actually like this better than karakai

plot twist. the sister is the brocon

IMO she is brocon

but nevermind , great comedy about misunderstanding , insta-follow

plot twist. the sister is the brocon

Ehem ehem.

What kind of idiot does upload a chapter where every page in greyscale weights 10 mb?

Size it down to 1600px and level the whites/blacks, that should drop the size down 12 times.

That aside, thanks for the read.

Very well done. I prefer it when translators translate it into the way people actually speak English instead of the anime/manga script.

the cleaning was a bit lacking, but i noticed this is ur first time? pretty nice! keep it up brah

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics