Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Machida-kun no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 町田くんの世界alt 町田君的世界alt Il Mondo di Machidaalt Machida-kun'un Dünyasıalt The World of Machida-kunalt عالم ماتشيدا-كٌن
Author: Ando Yuki
Artist: Ando Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Machida-kun seems like the perfect brother, son, and student because he loves people. Helpful when he needs to be, but puts himself down when he feels like a total failure. However, the people that surround his daily life are there as a reminder as to why Machida-kun needs no improvements because the people love Machida.

A serialization of Kyou no Machida-kun:
> http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyou-no-machida-kun-r9928
Go to Machida-kun no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion, Machida-kun no Sekai New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

295 Comments

I can't wait to see when he finally snaps. Wouldn't it be the best twist if he suddenly goes psycho?

Haha. Just joking!

as sad as I am, I kinda want to see that.

I... I... I think I'm swooning.

Wow, this guy is so realistic and unreal at the same time

Machida so cool. A person who brings joy to those around him which includes us readers as well it seems.

What a pleasant series.

I can't wait to see when he finally snaps. Wouldn't it be the best twist if he suddenly goes psycho?

Haha. Just joking!

​This series makes me appreciate life and humans more. May it never end.

This manga is so comfy and heartwarming. Looking at the cover I thought it would be melodrama or sorts, but I'm glad I'm wrong. It's just a peaceful life of a good guy and the good people around him.

My dick is diamonds.

I didn't thought I would enjoy so much a series that's just about a good person bringing happiness to those around him.

Why am I tearing up while reading this, such good vibes makes me all happy

This is such a strangely compelling, heartwarming and relaxing series. In particular, I love how this manga deals with emotions and perceptions in such a realistic yet hopeful way.

Also, Machida is a great character and one that I can't help but love. Really, it's a testament to Ando Yuki's ability that he was able to write such a lovable character within only a few chapters.

All in all, its well worth the read and something that I would like to see more of in the future.

Handa-kun is actually different. He's more like Kitano from Angel Densetsu.

I think Machida is extremely similar to Kitano, minus Kitano's terrifying face. Kitano and Machida's outstanding characteristics are their pure hearts and their impartial love of everyone.

You mean Handa-kun?

Handa-kun is actually different. He's more like Kitano from Angel Densetsu, with the addition that unlike Kitano he ACTUALLY DOES HAVE a horrible personality (he suspects everyone is out to get him). In this case Machida is a super suave and smooth guy just like Sakamoto who draws people to him because he really is cool, not like Handa who draws in weirdos who BELIEVE he's cool when he's really a very negative paranoiac. So the original description fits.

This may be one of the first series I've read where the male lead is more adorable and lovable than the female lead. Not that Inohara isn't cute in her own way! But damn, Machida. So damn sweet and gentle hearted that I wanna cry and hug him. The world should have- no, needs more Machidas.

Too herbivorous, so no thanks.

This may be one of the first series I've read where the male lead is more adorable and lovable than the female lead. Not that Inohara isn't cute in her own way! But damn, Machida. So damn sweet and gentle hearted that I wanna cry and hug him. The world should have- no, needs more Machidas.
Whether as a son, brother or boyfriend Machida is made of good material.
He is one of those characters that makes you feel like you want to be a better person and be more like him (at least in behavior maybe not his grades lol).
Warm fuzzies are flying!

Wasn't there a oneshot somewhere about this?Or am I imagining things up? Anyway, nice, slow, personable.

Wow this is amazing!

While Sakamoto has finished, a new god has born in his stead.

Don't you love it when a story comes out of seemingly nowhere and grabs your attention?  Didn't even know this manga existed an hour ago.  Now I can't wait for more!  Thanks very much for the translations!

It's like it is sakamoto desu ga where the guy doesn't know that he's actually sakamoto...

You mean Handa-kun?
When the chapter ended I looked down and realized my hand was already holding a pen and writing a love letter to Machida on its own.
I fear that if we are not careful his unconscious gigolo nature will overwhelm us all. He is simply too powerful.
It's like it is sakamoto desu ga where the guy doesn't know that he's actually sakamoto...
That guy probably almost fell in love with Machida right there.

Rekt by mom

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics