Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 446votes)

Kenja no Mago

Alt Names: alt 賢者の孫alt 贤者之孙alt 현자의 손자alt Magi's grandson
Author: Yoshioka Tsuyoshi
Artist: Shunsuke Ogata
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Thanks to various magic, the human race has been saved from calamity many, many times. Retaining his memories from his previous life, a boy, Shin, was picked up by an old man known to the world as the "Magi."

Shin was brought up by the Magi, who had retired to a secular place, as his own grandson. With the memories of his past life, he absorbed the Magi's craft and grew to be able to develop his own magic.

Then, the grandfather told him he has to become independent when he reaches the age of 15.

"Ah, I forgot to teach him common sense."

The grandson who has grown beyond the level of normal people, lacked common sense; the common sense of the world. So to learn how to socialize, he goes to Earlshide Kingdom City to be admitted to Earlshide Advanced Magic Academy.

RAWS: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000015/
Go to Kenja no Mago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 3 Replies

782 Comments

You guys in the comment section made me laugh at least as hard as a D-Frag chapter. xD

I think we should all do a petition and ask a troll-author to do a manga about truck-san. Nisio should be messed up enough to do something awesome with that kind of subject.^^

How about Truck-San being send in another world because he got savagely attacked by an MC crossing the road ?

One of the reason that made me think Konosuba as awesome is the premise, because it's the first story that openly mocked this trope.

Anyway, this manga have not that bad of a start. I'll wait to see how it will develop.

To the Novel readers, may i ask something?

Spoiler

Thanks in advance!

Know what would be interesting? What if one of these authors decided to create story where the MC would leave his home to go to school, and then suddenly, a wormhole opened in the middle of the street and a speeding truck came out of it, sending our MC straight through said wormhole.

And so, with his body and spirit in another world, he would reincarnate there as a cliche'd hacker hero

Wait a minute, if the Truck came out of the wormhole, how the hell it can crash-send the MC back to where it came from?!

Is a story setting where the MC is reincarnated into his/her own world, not to any other world, but very far into the future to the point Earth is in the glorious age of Science Fiction Fantasy has ever been done before?

Spoiler

Well at least this time it was the guy's fault for walking into moving traffic rather than the usual random out of control truck that can appear from absolutely anywhere at top speed.

Know what would be interesting? What if one of these authors decided to create story where the MC would leave his home to go to school, and then suddenly, a wormhole opened in the middle of the street and a speeding truck came out of it, sending our MC straight through said wormhole.

And so, with his body and spirit in another world, he would reincarnate there as a cliche'd hacker hero

MidoriKitzune
May 31 2016 06:41 PM

Truck-san strikes again

The 5 most common ways to die:

1. Being valiant and heroic, dieing to a slasher/ rapeist.

2. Saveing someone from being overrun. Dieing themself.

3. Getting killed by truck-sama. Anyway possible, even dropping truck-sama from a bridge which lands in your house!

4. Dieing of malnutrion ... too many games.

5. Dieing cause... blood ciruclation stopped in the legs. Get's up after 8 hours ... heartattack.

Yup, can't see ... ,is that a truck acustic sig.... *brruuzuuggmmm*.

6. Dieing from Truck-sama in the 3th floor, while writing about truck-sama.

MidoriKitzune
May 31 2016 06:38 PM

It's life.

Boring things keep beign repeated.

But i think the manga version is better suited to this kidn of story. As it's reallly reaaaaalllllyyy subjected to ones imagination AND knowledge. Havign it drawn out will make it enjyoable for the less Brainpowered too~

And it's fancy drawings!

It's life.

But i think the manga version is better suited to this kidn of story. As it's reallly reaaaaalllllyyy subjected to ones imagination AND knowledge. Havign it drawn out will make it enjyoable for the less Brainpowered too~

And it's fancy drawings!

+

ITS NOT ENOUGH PAGES TO SATE MY LUST!
... i mean hunger ...

okay... boredom.

MidoriKitzune
May 31 2016 06:36 PM

Did they really need to draw the prologue? They could've just had a single page that said "boring life, salaryman, truck, it's one of those. You know the drill"

It's life.

And it's fancy drawings!

Did they really need to draw the prologue? They could've just had a single page that said "boring life, salaryman, truck, it's one of those. You know the drill"

just hope you don't reach a situation like KonoSuba :P

Why pass such a wonderfull harem up?

Im begining to wonder if I die to a truck, that I'll get reincarnated.

just hope you don't reach a situation like KonoSuba :P

I swear we need a manga dedicated to Truck-san's daily life as he does his unlikely secret job as the Inter-Dimensional World Reincarnator.

He's had so many targets already. An author would be set with material for life.

I swear we need a manga dedicated to Truck-san's daily life as he does his unlikely secret job as the Inter-Dimensional World Reincarnator.

It's glorious little thoughts like this make me miss Hero Union BBS.

With Title
"I am is a lazy Inter-Dimensional World Reincarnator,so i just sent them with a Truck"

Truck-san strikes again

Trucks are the harbingers of death !!!

I'm starting to think, in all these series, its the same truck, running people over and sending them to other worlds. 

where i find the raw?

Strange feeling that this old man too has a very awesome handshake that brings all da grils to his yard.

Orgasm by waterboarding

Strange feeling that this old man too has a very awesome handshake that brings all da grils to his yard.

Truck-san strikes again

Well at least this time it was the guy's fault for walking into moving traffic rather than the usual random out of control truck that can appear from absolutely anywhere at top speed.

Truck-san strikes again

Trucks are the harbingers of death !!!

what a cool looking old man, bet he'll play some big roles with much impact

he forgot teach him common sense

what a cool looking old man, bet he'll play some big roles with much impact

try tractor, at least you will get transported to kono suba world

nyahahhahahaha~~~~~

shall we begin the story of Shin and his 'Awesomeness'?

you mean Shin and his lack of common sense :)

hahahaha

magi: "ah, I forgot,,, tehe <3"

Idiot. Everyone knows that only people who die on the crapper get to be reincarnated. God feels pity for 'em.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics