Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 116votes)

Yuki ni Tsubasa

Alt Names: alt 雪にツバサalt Wings Upon Snow
Author: Takahashi Shin
Artist: Takahashi Shin
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsubasa lives in a hotspring town that is about to fade away from a bad economy. He is a middle school delinquent, and is beat up at school almost every day. He has a secret, though: he is a psychic, but he is embarrassed of this fact because his abilities are "lame" and not worth bragging about. One day, however, he realizes that he can read the mind of a mute girl named Yuki.
Go to Yuki ni Tsubasa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

I wish there was more context.

Be patient.  The next chapter has more to say and show on the topic.  This series is eight volumes long, with several distinct story arcs.

follow? I'm pretty sure she was being forced in. The background characters mentioned she was crying.

Spoiler

I wish there was more context.

Spoiler

Is it explained later? Spoil me! Otherwise it seems like a really clumsy plot device.

follow? I'm pretty sure she was being forced in. The background characters mentioned she was crying.

Ehh... I'll stick around for now as the premise is interesting, but I will certainly drop it if it gets overly depressing. Unfortunately my system can't handle much of heavy reading material, I guess I'm just mentally weak.

Spoiler

Is it explained later? Spoil me! Otherwise it seems like a really clumsy plot device.

It may be, though I think the prequel series "Yuki ni Tsubasa Haru" tackles the subject in extreme detail (8 volumes of it).  After all, there has to be a history to explain how much she knows about men, yet how little shes defends herself from them at this point.  It's not a huge spoiler, but
Spoiler

Keep in mind that "Haru" was published after this series, not before, though it is perfectly possible that the mangaka had both stories already laid out in his head before they were drawn, so he would know how he wanted her to behave at this point.

Spoiler

I've remembered the reason I trained so hard to be cleaner is to do this manga but I forgot it.

And judging by your cleans so far for the next chapter, you've trained quite hard. They look good.

FWIW, it appears that the next chapter, at least, will be a joint with the group "Chocolat Vanilla", personified in the person of "Mana Light".  He will be handling the cleaning and redrawing, and I will take care of the rest.  He gets to do a Vietnamese version as a bonus.

yeah i don't know why people haven't translate this manga ealier... i want to read other manga of author Shin Takahashi. well, maybe they will not be good as Saikano but fine.

i've remembered the reason i trained so hard to be cleaner is to do this manga but i forgot it.

just going by the romanization, looks like it's by the same mangaka as Saishuu Heiki Kanojo. I'm trying not to hype myself. Followed.

My gut says run, but I'm staying for some reason.

I tried to check who and how much translated it before, but mangaupdates says nothing, and the other readers didn't even grab this chapter yet, so does anybody remember what was here before?

Maybe check with admins so you don't waste effort in case it was taken down for reasons of notwantedonbatotoness?

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=66441

mangaupdate is slow but it updated. this is new manga so other readers will leech it later. kis*manga leeched it (from batoto. sure). if admin is the one took down it, they have to leave note to make sure it won't happen again.

btw i don't know why yubisaki milk tea was forbidden to upload

My gut says run, but I'm staying for some reason.

I tried to check who and how much translated it before, but mangaupdates says nothing, and the other readers didn't even grab this chapter yet, so does anybody remember what was here before?

Maybe check with admins so you don't waste effort in case it was taken down for reasons of notwantedonbatotoness?

Okay, I'll follow this one in hopes that saxophones do eventually fit into the story.

Take note of the first entry in these comments. While his comment is true, there are a lot of things that happen along the way.

Okay, I'll follow this one in hopes that saxophones do eventually fit into the story.

Thank you and followed, well, if is from Shin Takashi, and is taken down not because a dmca or by the ones scanlating it, then we can assume the reasons involved rape, gore, nudity and border line (only border line???) H content.

I just browsed through all eight volumes. I may have gotten myself into more than I would prefer.

Oddly, the end of the eighth volume leaves you kind of hanging, perhaps because of the follow-on series.

Something I found a few months ago. It looked interesting, though in the process of scanlating it, it turned out a good deal more raw than I expected. Pardon my (lack of) redrawing skills.

Now we get to see (maybe) why this (apparently) got taken down once before.

Thank you and followed.
Well, if is from Shin Takashi, and is taken down not because a dmca or by the ones scanlating it, then we can assume the reasons involved rape, gore, nudity and border line (only border line???) H content (just another day in the park for Shin). 

Followed

woa woa woa. thank you very much

Oh... Takahashi Shin mmm...~!

Something I found a few months ago. It looked interesting, though in the process of scanlating it, it turned out a good deal more raw than I expected. Pardon my (lack of) redrawing skills.

Now we get to see (maybe) why this (apparently) got taken down once before.
It's gone
One of truly amazing
Spoiler
mangas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics