Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 33votes)

Hakka Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 薄花少女alt Peppermint Girl
Author: Miura Yasuto
Artist: Miura Yasuto
Genres: Seinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fumi Koito used to be raised by an old housekeeper named Hatoko Natsuyaki. He would call her "Peppermint Nanny" because she would eat his leftover peppermint candy drops—because he hates how they taste—then breathe into his nose because he likes the smell.

Now Fumi is in his mid-20's and living on his own as a cram school teacher. One day a little girl no more than nine years old shows up at his house. It turns out she is his old nanny who misses cooking and tending to his every need. But because she is pushing eighty and has grown too frail, she drank a mysterious bottle of medicine to regain her youth—and accidentally drank too much.

Thus begins their new life together, with the reader frequently left guessing who is taking care of whom.
Go to Hakka Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

New meaning to the whole younger then you look, legal loli sort of thing.

pedobear.gifLegal!?

But I wished for a peppermint cake

The weirdest of boners

Hmm ... what a curious premise. The series is a bit interesting and a bit odd at the same time, but ... I think I will give it a try for the moment.

Proper manga this. Looking forward to more.

I really like the art, and the atmosphere is comfortable enough for me to feel right at home with this one.

And this has been mentioned quite a bit, but I hope this doesn't go weird by having a romantic relationship between them. It would just get in the way of maximum comfiness by possibly adding that which usually follows such direction, unnecessary angst.

This is so sweet mmm...

Btw if this take a romance route it'll be both loli and old woman at the same time mmm...~?

I'd prefer no romance between them though mmm...

I don't think it will have any romance though i am predicting that their will be a message here about life and death which means.

Spoiler

A child with a granny inside makes an odd kind of adorable.  Good characters and an interesting hint of supernatural in the world.This has the appearance of a one shot but I hope to see more someday.

I doubt this will get romantic; not any time soon at least. Shes years away from puberty and even then I don't see anything happening unless her grandma persona changes.  

well as long as they don't start sexualizing her and this starts becoming a romance, this seems pretty comfy

i'll follow i guess

New meaning to the whole younger then you look, legal loli sort of thing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics