Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 212votes)

Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

Alt Names: alt Armed Girl's Machiavellismalt Busou Shoujo Machiavellismalt 무장소녀 마키아벨리즘alt 武装少女alt 武装少女マキャヴェリズムalt Тирания вооруженных девушек
Author: Kurokami Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Karuna
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy was originally a high school for high-class girls. When it became co-ed, the girls, out of fear, asked to be permitted to bring weapons to school. When that was enforced, a five-member vigilante corps-like organization called the "Supreme Five Swords" was also formed.
After many generations, the five swords eventually became a group which corrected problematic students, so the academy started proactively accepting such students in order to correct them.
Nomura Fudou was sent to that school after being part of a huge brawl. What will he do when the only options he has after enrolling are being expelled from that school as well, or being corrected the way the rest of the male students there were… by being forced to dress and act like girls!
Go to Busou Shoujo Machiavellism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Anime Adaptation Announced!!! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Help Cat scans before they Stall Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism !!! New Window Izaya ∞
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raws New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

Good start, predictable intro.

Maybe Nomura destroyed the empress' balls, and forced them to live as a woman.

That or she was dressed as a guy.

I actually was going to quickly drop this as I was reading through the 5 girls and how the swords were passed down through tradition and all that, but you know what kept me reading? The fact that Nomura was talking to what I'd consider an ugly, fat girl character, even though she's technically the first 'friend' char he ran into. I was actually kinda surprise, since such characters are rarely given such exposure, and was curious at how far it would go(not romantically, of course). Glad I did kept up with it, because the action segment was pretty great =03.

Thanks a lot CAT scans for starting the translation for this(^,^ )! Great manga!

You do realize that this "she" you are referring to is in fact a guy... Check the bottom of page 28 to page 29....

I actually was going to quickly drop this as I was reading through the 5 girls and how the swords were passed down through tradition and all that, but you know what kept me reading? The fact that Nomura was talking to what I'd consider an ugly, fat girl character, even though she's technically the first 'friend' char he ran into. I was actually kinda surprise, since such characters are rarely given such exposure, and was curious at how far it would go(not romantically, of course). Glad I did kept up with it, because the action segment was pretty great =03.

Thanks a lot CAT scans for starting the translation for this(^,^ )! Great manga!

I think this theory is the most likely. :D

That was a rather long and actually detailed action sequence. Wow.
Plus puns everywhere, and an amusing setting? Maybe even a little mystery in the backstory? Big baddie might be a guy in disguise?
*ding ding ding* We got a winner here, chief!
Say what you want about the setup or characters of the story, I'm going to enjoy this for it's overall attitude and jokes alone. How fun.

yanderes and a badass MC? Followed!

anyways. I think the empress may have some sort of heart problem from fighting the MC. She did say something about a wound that she or he couldn't recover from.

yanderes and a badass MC? Followed!

anyways. I think the empress may have some sort of heart problem from fighting the MC. She did say something about a wound that she or he couldn't recover from.

think of the quote at the end for the empress

So... Is the "Empress" pissed because he kissed her (Yandere Alert)? Pissed that he thought she was a dude? Or what I think is most likely is that seeing his "Madan" brought back pain from the wound he gave her. Although I don't know what those SFXs are I think she is gasping for breath. Taking a "Madan" to the solar plexus could easily cause long term breathing problems (more likely death but then again, the "Empress" cuts things with her bare hands sooo...).

I have an alternate interpretation, what if she's that wired because she witnessed something amazing and is now struggling to restrain herself from joining in the fray.  

So... Is the "Empress" pissed because he kissed her (Yandere Alert)? Pissed that he thought she was a dude? Or what I think is most likely is that seeing his "Madan" brought back pain from the wound he gave her. Although I don't know what those SFXs are I think she is gasping for breath. Taking a "Madan" to the solar plexus could easily cause long term breathing problems (more likely death but then again, the "Empress" cuts things with her bare hands sooo...).

S/he is maddddddddd

the MC said it himself this isn't going to last long... to different for japan >.>

Talk about edgy incarnate.

He must be Staz's final form. epic mc.

so the final boss is a trap ?

Or it's 'her' and she was crossdressing as a man when she fought him.

One or the other.

Also:

This has potential.

"What's the weirdest word you'd expect to find in a manga title?"

"Machiavellism, why?"

This protagonist has a ton of confidence and attitude. I like it. 

I assume Empress is either a trap pretending to be a girl or really is a girl that happened to mask themselves as a guy and beat the protagonist?

so the final boss is a trap ?

Can't wait for him to fight the Empress (Again)

Thanks CAT Scans this is a good manga.

Now this is a good MC. I like him. I am excited to see what he will accomplish in this school hehehe

Usually, I never say this but out of hype.

FIRST TO COMMENT ON A AWESOME MANGA!

I was waiting for this, I am reading it on the raws cause it's super funny and the expressions are great, also the situations are great too. The usual bad ass MC teasing girls, especially cute and OP ones.

Loads of yanderes, dere deres and so on.

Thank you so much for the upload

Found Ichiya's(fairy tail)son(daughter)! and accelerator's(toaru) cousin?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics