Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 409votes)

Gal Gohan

Alt Names: alt ギャルごはんalt 갸루 밥alt Gyaru Cookingalt Gyaru Gohan
Author: Marii Taiyou
Artist: Marii Taiyou
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Home Economics Teacher, Shinji Yabe, comes to the aid of the biggest gyaru in school, Miku Okazaki.
Go to Gal Gohan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Voting for an official English Release of Gal Gohan New Window ELH
  • 7 Replies

649 Comments

this is so sweet

Does anyone know if  this a crossover or the Oneshot ?

http://imgur.com/a/9mJ73

Looks like the oneshot

I too have a type..... type 2 diabetes

Does anyone know if  this a crossover or the Oneshot ?

http://imgur.com/a/9mJ73

"Lots of her gyaru friends will be making an appearance"

Yooooo!!!!

I'm expecting a gyaru cooking harem in the future
"Lots of her gyaru friends will be making an appearance" Yooooo!!!!

Shit's kawaii.

Followed.

Don't strawman me, idiot.  Single incident?  I went though all of grades 4-6 and 7-12 being completely ignored by my teachers.  The US Education system does not work for everyone and it fails more people than it helps.  Even the teachers.

It's just getting you prepared for the rest of your life. You'll be ignored by your bosses, and more people will be failed than helped. Enjoy.

... And if you have questions, you can ask google-sensei. I know the system's broken, but it's not gonna get better, so learn to deal with it.

It was actually like that for me in school.  I did end up failing.  Honestly though, it helped me understand the futility of American Education system.  (And Public Education in general)  I learned more trying to get the equivalent of a High School diploma than I did in all of my years in school.  I'm sure your classmate found out the same.  Or deals drugs out of their mom's house.  One of those.

Northern Europe countries would disagree and many other european countries in the past until the americanization of the education system. It's just your country overvaluing money over everything else and imposing that point of view to the rest of the world by coercion.

He's gonna help her graduate, then he better put a ring on it.

Don't strawman me, idiot.  Single incident?  I went though all of grades 4-6 and 7-12 being completely ignored by my teachers.  The US Education system does not work for everyone and it fails more people than it helps.  Even the teachers.

This sounds like a Hollywood movie waiting to happen. 8 years ignored by teachers...no parents to call him special. The new Hollywood smash hit. SNOWFLAKE BOY

"I wanna make more stuff with you"

L-lewd.

You know, I actually had a classmate who teachers just doesn't put any attention 'cause he was always low grades, they give up on him and let him fail even through he asked for help, it was sad. Glad this gal actually got some help and maybe something else.

Either way, she's getting a D.

>okay with stripping down to underwear 

>not okay with piggyback rides

.....ITS CUTE SO ITS OKAY!

She isn't embarrassed when she initiates, but she's embarrassed when he initiates 

Spoiler

I died

cwiFcP7.png?1

>okay with stripping down to underwear 

>not okay with piggyback rides

.....ITS CUTE SO ITS OKAY!

We're in for a ride bois ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

AixeFxK.jpg

Followed & Thanks for translating~~

The newest ebook (which contains the raws) isn't available until the 27th. It'll probably take us another couple of days past that for Chapter 2

Only 1 chapter and already almost 2k follows. ...well deserved.

DEAR GOD
MY PENIS CAN GET ONLY SO ERECT

? I never purposefully misrepresented your argument. I simply counted your whole schooling experience as one case since you are ONE person and it is unlikely your behavior changed much throughout. The education system does not work for everyone, without a doubt, but no single system ever has or will meet everyone's needs. Also private education and universities have the same failings, and at the end of the day education is about whatever value YOU can take away from it.

Public education in general? That's quite the perspective a single incident blessed you with. There are resources for individual students who are struggling to take advantage of, which you could of used seeing as how you got a GED equivalent on your own. There are tens of thousands public school teachers who work tirelessly to help their students succeed, and I'm sorry you didn't get one. But to decry all their hard work as "futile" is going too far.

Love everything about it. Followed. 

It was actually like that for me in school.  I did end up failing.  Honestly though, it helped me understand the futility of American Education system.  (And Public Education in general)  I learned more trying to get the equivalent of a High School diploma than I did in all of my years in school.  I'm sure your classmate found out the same.  Or deals drugs out of their mom's house.  One of those.

Public education in general? That's quite the perspective a single incident blessed you with. There are resources for individual students who are struggling to take advantage of, which you could of used seeing as how you got a GED equivalent on your own. There are tens of thousands public school teachers who work tirelessly to help their students succeed, and I'm sorry you didn't get one. But to decry all their hard work as "futile" is going too far.

Also gyaru is criminally underused.

I'm sure I remember a very similar H manga...

WHATS THE NAME OF IT??! SPIT IT OUT DAMMIT!! 

On other note: the cover alone makes me click follow without reading the description. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics