Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 68votes)

Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu

Alt Names: alt Ani Oldu, Ama Yarın Evleniyoruzalt 突然ですが、明日結婚しますalt It's Sudden, But Tomorrow We're Getting Marriedalt 明天我要结婚了
Author: Miyazono Izumi
Artist: Miyazono Izumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asuka is a twenty four years old successful career woman who dreams of marriage so she can become a full time housewife and someone who can create a warm home where in her husband would always be fond of returning.

Nanami Ryuu is the complete opposite; although he is someone sincere in his job and a gentleman to women, for him, marriage is nothing but a hindrance.

To Asuka, Nanami is a person who belongs to a different world and will never connect with her own, a matter which is insignificant, because right now she expects that her dreams of married life will soon be realized since she feels her boyfriend of five years will propose to her soon…
Go to Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

Thanks for picking this up! O(≧∇≦)O

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡

pretty decent. and the girl has just fell in love with the mean guy, huh.

Just from the cover; creepiest looking dude I've ever seen in manga.

I can't help but think that they are going to be an eventual train wreck if they get together because one side will have to totally give in (one wants to be a full-time housewife and the other hates even the idea of marriage) and neither of them are willing

Thanks for the chapters in english, FM3. This seems like it will be a fun series.

You're welcome! I wanted to reduce the pain of hovering the mouse of the bubbles in mangalator.

Thanks for the chapters in english, FM3. This seems like it will be a fun series.

gracias, me gustó, espero el siguiente capitulo

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics