Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 39votes)

Jinrou Game

Alt Names: alt 人狼ゲームalt 人狼游戏alt Jinroh Gamealt Werewolf Gamealt بازی گرگنماalt بازی جینرو
Author: Kawakami Ryou
Artist: Koudon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, senior high school second-year Nishina Airi is abducted. When she wakes, she is trapped in an uncanny, isolated space with other students from her high school and forced to take part in the “Werewolf Game”. Thus, a death game filled with fear and terror that would pit “Werewolves” and “Villagers” against each other, force them to murder – a game with rules so absolute, defiance is punished by gruesome death – begins.
Go to Jinrou Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last Two Chapters Available on Scanlation Group's Facebook Page New Window Ominous
  • 0 Replies
Topic The MC is named Airi... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

101 Comments

So... can't the one to be killed just defend himself? Or does that count as illegal violence?

The only option is to run for fifteen minutes, it seems.

So... can't the one to be killed just defend himself? Or does that count as illegal violence?

but, but, but did they kill the werewolf or now? fuken cliffhangers, everytime i cry ;_;

Rules from the Werewolf game I play.

http://www.whirled.com/#groups-t_125639

Man, I played whirled so much a few years back.

Well yeah, people's bowels loosen when their brain stops sending signals to them. So dying basically includes pissing and shitting yourself as a matter of course. Do most people not know that?

I knew that. Didn't actually expect to see it though lol.

Rules from the Werewolf game I play.

http://www.whirled.com/#groups-t_125639

There will be blood!!

impossible
since werewolves must kill all the villagers to win.

Spoiler

"Jinrou Game" closely mirrors the game "Trouble in Terrorist Town".

Jinrou Game

Diviner - hides among the villagers and can identify the identity of one player for each night through Divination.

Villagers - are great in numbers but unaware of the Werewolves' identities.

Werewolves - with their expertise, kill the Villagers while hiding among them.

Trouble in Terrorist Town

Detective - is able to use Gadgets for detecting crimes and traitorous deeds that help identify the Traitors.

Innocents - know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is a Traitor and who is not.

Traitors - must use the element of surprise and their special equipment to kill all the Innocents.

The best thing to do to survive is not to defy the "host" and prevent being a target by any Werewolf as much as possible.

impossible
since werewolves must kill all the villagers to win.

"Hello Potatos, I want to play a little game"

The best thing to do to survive is not to defy the "host" and prevent being a target by any Werewolf as much as possible.

This cover greatly interests me ( glasses is one of my many fetishes ). But, considering what type of work, I'll wait until the chapters pile up. I don't think I'll end up liking the bunch of cliffhangers that are sure to come my way otherwise.

this series really like doubt and judge -_-

i hope no twisted ending like doubt or judge :v

9 or so players, one of them sheriff, 2 mafia...

Don't sweat the details. If the manga gets axed, that number will drop fast. If the manga is a success, expect periodic infusions of more participants.

9 or so players, one of them sheriff, 2 mafia...

DID SHE FUCKING PISS HERSELF WHEN SHE DIED

Well yeah, people's bowels loosen when their brain stops sending signals to them. So dying basically includes pissing and shitting yourself as a matter of course.
Do most people not know that?

Well, oh shit :(

DID SHE FUCKING PISS HERSELF WHEN SHE DIED

TL... it's 958,286 USD almost a million bucks. Not 9,600...

Oh and this entire plot reminds me of a warcraft 3 map. Someone is a vampire/werewolf and everyone else is the villager. At the beginning of a new game a random person is chosen as 'IT' he or she goes around killing villagers at night (in the game those that die by 'IT' are changed into minions that try to hunt other villagers). The villagers try to build a base and survive until they can vote on someone during the day. Sometimes the villagers manage to kill 'IT' at night which ends it really quickly.

Yeah... And that's based from something else. It's a fairly popular party game called Mafia, or "Werewolf", from which the apparent theme comes from. It consists in... Well what the mangaka explained but without any real deaths, you just get removed from the room/thread (if it was in a forum).

I'm fairly confident the mangaka used the original game to draw inspiration. However of course being a werewolf is much more interesting than regular mafia, although the more that I think about it the more I like the idea of having an actual organization tracking you down like in the game. It would make it more "realistic" (heavy quotes here).

But still, we'll have to wait and see to judge where this story is heading.

Seems a bit like Rabbit Doubt. Following.

it looks like Danganronpa to me without the court room chairs. I hope to see something interesting later on because this chapter is so bland.

Oh and this entire plot reminds me of a warcraft 3 map. Someone is a vampire/werewolf and everyone else is the villager. At the beginning of a new game a random person is chosen as 'IT' he or she goes around killing villagers at night (in the game those that die by 'IT' are changed into minions that try to hunt other villagers). The villagers try to build a base and survive until they can vote on someone during the day. Sometimes the villagers manage to kill 'IT' at night which ends it really quickly.

Also that collar is retarded... there's no material/technology that could do that to a person's neck with the current technology. An explosive collar would have been more believable. Maybe even a shock collar. That's be better than just killing off one of the players right away. That's just stupid.

Actually it's a very common trope in these kind of game manga to kill one of the participants because they aren't cooperating.

Also, you're talking about Dark Deeds are you not? What a great map!

Also that collar is retarded... there's no material/technology that could do that to a person's neck with the current technology. An explosive collar would have been more believable. Maybe even a shock collar. That's be better than just killing off one of the players right away. That's just stupid.

It's fairly interesting. I like how they throw the characters into the situation immediately. It creates this strong sense of confusion. Although, I'm surprised a lot of the characters were calm and composed. That first death was very cliched but it does emphasize seriousness. Also, I dont mind having a female protagonist if they are going with that approach, as long as she does not rely too much on the other characters.

Kinda like the King's game

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics